Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just registered today. I hope to be able to learn a few things, and contribute some of my knowledge; if nothing else contribute a few dollars to keep this website going. I feel forums like these are a great tool and resource for any motorcycle owner and should not be taken for granted.

In just a few weeks I will become Harley-Davidson tech certified. After that, I will be in Hon-Tech and Suzuki FAST tech training. I have been riding sportbikes for about 3 years now. I have owned a number of different bikes throughout the years. I am currently without one right now as I had to sell both my CBR 900 and 929 fairly recently. I am ready to buy a 03-04 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 as soon as I find one I like. I live in Tempe, AZ with 2 roomates and a pooch. As soon as I get a pair of wheels, i'd definately like to look into finding a group of guys to ride with.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Welcome .. have fun and be safe.. and as for education on here.. ummmmmmmmmm ok! sure ... :twofinger

·
Registered
380 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
238 Posts
hey welcome

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
Welcome to the Board! Great to have another mechanic on the site.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Tempe AZ., huh. I have a bro-in-law that lives in PHX., and there are some GREAT rodes I would love to ride up and down. Very clean city. Its just that the airline won't let me bring my bike on the plane. I have drove there ONCE, NEVER again.

OH, and WELCOME to SBN. You'll love it

·
Registered
912 Posts
Hey Red star where in tempe do you live?

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
robbieace said:
Hey Red star where in tempe do you live?

Why dont you get a horse and go live up in the mountains, so you don't bother anybody. :cheers

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Welcome Welcome, and enjoy your stay

1 - 15 of 15 Posts