Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been renting for the last 2 years now. At about a grand a month, I've wasted close to 24 grand for nothing.

Today I signed off on my conditional of finance and come September 29th, I get the deed and keys! :D :D

It's a 2 year old semi with a GARAGE and a nice size yard. I've always wanted a garage sooo badly! Sucks that I have to sell my bike for some downpayment though, but more of a reason next year for a new bike! And winter is coming soon anyways so I'm not missing out too much. I still got the pocket bike to somewhat ease my cravings.

:grinbounc

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Congrats on your first house. Hopefully I'll be there soon. Cleaned up the credit and just working on the down now. Renting sucks bad.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
CONGRATS!! How cool for you! I remember that feeling when you get the keys to YOUR house?! :D Sorry to hear abou tthe bike, but you'll get a new one next yr, b***** and better then this one.

Have fun doing yard work!! :lol

again, CONGRATS!! YEA FOR YOU!!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Im in your boat also...been renting for a while. Just got a house this month. It needs a bunch of work...but I love just sitting in the backyard when im tired and want to chill. The work is worth it tho. I have my own house! Its all good. Congrats man.

·
Banned
519 Posts
:devil *Muahahahahaha* When I get older, I am going to be a renter and make lots of money doing it...not to worry however because I am going to be the best damn renter there is. Free beer on saturday nights, hosted playboy mansion parties, and not to forget the SPORTBIKES!!!!

:drool :drool

1 - 7 of 7 Posts