Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
AWWWWWWWWWW...she's a cutie...kind of looks like my Tabby but she is short-haired!!

Damn...cute guy, rides an R6 and now has a kitty??? why aren't you here in Florida???????? ;)

·
Registered
522 Posts
Stimy25 said:
Dude, she looks nothing like you. Id be suspicious

HAHAHA :eek:

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Awsome stuff man, take care of your cat

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, have to love a man that has a bike and loves cats. I've learned not to date guys that don't like cats, meaning they can't control um, so they don't like um..... what pretty cat! Hope you two have a long life together! :D

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
snigg said:
heres mine. he had a good time watchin my g/f's goldfish

LOL that's cute---did he eat it???

·
Registered
318 Posts
If you actually have a yard and the cat still has its claws, consider having it be an outdoor cat. I don't really like the smell of cat litter(who does) but I have two adorable cats. They get to go outside just like the dog to use the bathroom. Clean for me and clean for them. Plus they like the wildlife.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RSixxygrl said:
AWWWWWWWWWW...she's a cutie...kind of looks like my Tabby but she is short-haired!!

Damn...cute guy, rides an R6 and now has a kitty??? why aren't you here in Florida???????? ;)
Haha, is that an official invite? ;)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
GixxerSteph said:
Yo BigT.......You should see my cat......all of his 26 lbs ha ha
Steph, what are you feeding that thing, fertalizer? Hey, when we getting together next for a good ride?

·
Registered
119 Posts
paulF3 said:
If you actually have a yard and the cat still has its claws, consider having it be an outdoor cat. I don't really like the smell of cat litter(who does) but I have two adorable cats. They get to go outside just like the dog to use the bathroom. Clean for me and clean for them. Plus they like the wildlife.
I had mine ALMOST trained to use the toilet as a kitten, but then he got an inner-ear infection that blew out his equlibrium for a while and he fell in a couple times. That was the end of the toilet training for a while. I then got one of those automatic litter boxes...BEST invention for cats ever made IMO! He still uses the toilet once in a while to pee if he doesn't think he has enough litter to sling around. So I'm close to trying the whole toilet thing again once a couple of temporary roomates move out in August.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
WOW, I wish I could get my cats to go in the toilet.. I clean littler boxes twice a day. With all 10 cats, thats a lot of poo!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Heres my little brat, and her lack of tail =) Born that way, she's a "Cymric" (long haired manx basically)... or a "cabbit", whichever you prefer...

baby kitty...

All grown up..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts