Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In 24 hours, I'll be sitting at the closing table for my first new home!!!!

Now, if I can just keep from getting married I'll have a bacholor pad from hell!! I would have never bought a home if I didn't get into motorcycles. Hell if Im going to leave my baby outside in the cold!

Here is what it looks like....I can't wait!!

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
I wish I didn't buy so much stupid shit and would get a house. Looks sweet man. I wonder if houses are as expensive there as they are here. Just looking at it that would probably run 350,000 375,000 here. I'll never be able to get one.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Congratulations, I can't wait until I become a home owner instead of just throwing away my money on rent.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
CONGRATS! now its fixing time.. it'll never end man... trust me

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
That house looks pretty nice man!!

Congrats!

·
Registered
75 Posts
awesome man congrats... Im in the process of looking for a house..

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Awsome looking house, take good care of it:)

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
What no garage for the bike?

·
Registered
765 Posts
Triton said:
Now, if I can just keep from getting married I'll have a bacholor pad from hell!! I would have never bought a home if I didn't get into motorcycles. Hell if Im going to leave my baby outside in the cold!
*lmao* That is why I bought my house (to have a garage for my bike). Go ahead and prepare yourself for marriage though...for some reason it follows within the first three years of home ownership. ;)

CONGRATS on having something that appreciates in value! :)

·
Banned
730 Posts
Looks nice. Congrats. As any guy SHOULD'VE already asked, where's the garage, how big is it, is it attached? Anyways, congrats and yes, you'll be married in no time. You just moved WAY up the "is he a keeper" scale. :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
JESTER600 said:
hell yeah you see that 2nd floor balcony. That be a huuuge beer bong!!
I like the way you think!!!

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
I like that with all the tall pilliars for the pourch and deck in front, plus the little pourch out on the left side.

My wife and I are planning on building one next spring and hopefully moving in right about a year from now. I can't wait to get that thing done and get away from all the neighbors. Once we move our colosest neighbor will be just under a 1/2 mile away. We are meeting with a builder Wednesday to see what they can do for us and then we need to try to decide who we will go with to build it. It's going to be a lot of work, but totally worth it in the end.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Like what was said before, what a great way to invest money. The first day you sign the papers you will be gaining money in the long run.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Thats great, nothing like owning your own place. In july I'll have owned mine for a year. I did, however, have 3 different closing dates before I actually closed. You'll have to sign your name 5 thousand times. :D :eek: :eek:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts