Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
pick your poison
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
knowing that maybe 1 out of the 6 might be geared up, would you go?
(of course you have your gear)

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Sure. It's their hide, not yours. Of course, I'd rather ride with more responsible riders, but not everybody is as smart as riders who wear gear. Almost all riders have some gear, but its usually questionable or just a jacket without boots, pants, gloves, etc. I'm still game.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have and still do. It's pretty akward, because everybody can talk to each other while I'm usually stuck talking to no one. I have to either yell or pull my helmet down some. Oh well, maybe I'll be the lucky one out of the group if there is a big biker pile up.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
I will it don't bother me what they wear. I wear my grear most of the time. If I ride by my self I always wear it since I will be riding hard. If I am in town then I leave it at home some of the time. I have went down before and know what can happen. Just depends on my mood.

·
ZRO BLNG
1,839 Posts
I'd still ride with them.

The only people I wouldn't ride with are stunters.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I'd still ride with them. That's their decision not too gear up. Riding is riding.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I'll ride with them, I wear my gear, but I also know that not everyone has the $ for everything..... I been there and rode in my jeans, but had everything else. Do your best and be responsible. :D

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
speedmom2 said:
I'll ride with them, I wear my gear, but I also know that not everyone has the $ for everything..... I been there and rode in my jeans, but had everything else. Do your best and be responsible. :D
If they have the green for the bike, they should have the green for the gear.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
I would probably ride w/them but as for myself I always wear my gear.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
I ride alone 99% of the time just for that reason.Most often,gearless riders are not the best riders out there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts