Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could meet person from the past and have the day to spend to talk with them who would it be and why?

There are actually quite a few people I'd like to meet. Eisenhower, MacArthur. I wish I would have had more time to talk with my great-grandfather. All of them i have always respected from what I've read and storys my grand-father told me of his father.

Would like to just sit out on a porch smoke a good cigar and listen to them talk.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Hummmm, a person from the past..........

I'm gonna have to go with Homer....just to hear more about what his life really was like and to hear some more great stories!

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
tough question, I'll have to get back to you on this one.

·
Registered
11 Posts
firefighter81 said:
Hummmm, a person from the past..........

I'm gonna have to go with Homer....just to hear more about what his life really was like and to hear some more great stories!
Wow..Homer Simpson. Excellent choice!
hehehehehehehe..j/k man.

I would love to meet My Grandfather John. Never got to meet him in person.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Well if it could be anyone from the past why not Jesus Christ. Find some real answers. I'm not really all that religious but it might help.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I know there is a few but I just need to think about that but 1 I can say is Martin Luther King :)

·
Registered
394 Posts
I would have to say Hilter. I don't agree with his thoughts on jews or what he did but it would be really interesting to hear him explain his reasoning.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Well Damn.... sorry. "HITLER"

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Nostradaumous (how ever you spell it) He knew every thing.

·
Registered
171 Posts
where does the list begin:
both of my Grand Fathers, just because they were gone before I got here.
There is a whole list of biblical persons that I would like to sit down with and pick there brain. Would like to me Wyatt Earp, and Doc Holiday.

Willis H Carrier, probably the most inovative person in the last half century.

I will stop now

God Bless
Seth

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Also, my great great great uncle. Pat Garrett (the guy who history says killed Billy The Kid) I'd like to meet him to find out if it's actually true or not.

·
Banned
519 Posts
-Leonardo Da Vinci! (The Da Vinci Code opened my eyes to the world...literally!)

-Joseph Smith (lil' fucktard!! I wanna kick his ass)

and lastly,

-Hitler's MOM! (what a doosche!)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Randy Shugart and Gary Gordon. I'd love to just shake their hand. Seargent York would also be a neat person to meet. Gen. Custer would be an interesting person as well, to see if he was really as arrogant as everyone said. However, if I could choose one it would Robert E. Lee. The more I read about him, the more i'm inspired.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts