Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
I think that'll get debunked along with 'cell phones cause brain tumors'.

Urban legend doesn't die though. Just last night I read in a local paper about a guy's cell phone setting off gas at a gas station. Mythbusters killed that one off on TLC awhile ago, didn't they?

Whether it's true of not, I'll bet the cell phone/pud story becomes legend.

·
RIP Sirkbac
31 Posts
good, less chance of getting a girl pregnant :)

If I really do want to make babies, I'll just have to bang my wife (or whatever she'll be) more than normal :D

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Everything seems to cause cancer these days...the onlly thing you can do now is get on your bike and ride.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I hope it's true. The last thing I need is another kid. After reading that the next thing you know is that if you use shampoo all your hair will fall out.

·
Registered
402 Posts
your only in trouble if you want kids. So, actually, i really don't have a problem with this. heh, cheap birth control, if only it were reliable.

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
TheSollyLama said:
Mythbusters killed that one off on TLC awhile ago, didn't they?

They're wrong every now and again too. Taking what 2 bald goofballs that still live with their mothers as fact/truth is just about as dumb as buying into all the urban legends.

They've been successful at debunking quite a few myths...but too many variables and degrees to say that they have without a doubt debunked ALL they've tried on that show.

Still...whoever STARTS these scare tactics/urban legends really need to get laid

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea, i dunno about alot of the shit im hearing about. I don't understand who sits around and decides to run these tests. Some of them are way out there, pretty entertaining :D

With new technology comming out all the time im sure it won't end. People will run all kinds of crazy experiments. Unless it's effecting a whole bunch of people, i usually don't pay attention to it. Just because it effects one person dosn't mean it will effect everyone else.

I just seen this and wanted to get everyones else's opinion. We pretty much all feel the same way :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Dr. Evil said:
I hope it's true. The last thing I need is another kid. After reading that the next thing you know is that if you use shampoo all your hair will fall out.
wait doesnt head and sholders make your hair fall quicker?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts