Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Fitshaced
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in my cage with my buddy yesterday and we were passing Taco Bell. In the drive-thru there were three guys on newer sport bikes. Looked like a new GSX and I couldn't tell what the other two were but they were new. Either way all of them were wearing shorts and T-shirts with no helmet, which is very common here in Ohio especially with the HD crowd (no helmet law). We go across the street to Family Video to check out the new Spider man 2 for PS2. As we get out of the car here they come flying by riding with their right hands and holding their combo meals including 32oz drinks from TB in their left hand. I thought that was the single most stupid thing I have EVER seen. What would've happened if they had to swerve? I would've had to laugh if they crashed their new bikes because they were holding their $5 in Taco Bell.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
i have picked food up to go but i use a backpack i dont carry it

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
LMAO.
Wish you couldve gotten a pic of that, would've been priceless.
I bet they would've been pissed if they had to stop quick and whoops, there goes there drink and tacos. LOL

·
Fitshaced
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got food and put it in a bookbag too. I was just shocked how they were driving with one hand. It wouldn't have been as bad if they just hung a bag from the handle bar and rode with two hands.

·
Fitshaced
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
B.E.T. said:
LMAO.
Wish you couldve gotten a pic of that, would've been priceless.
I bet they would've been pissed if they had to stop quick and whoops, there goes there drink and tacos. LOL
I actually tried but they were going so fast by the time I got my camera out they were way down the road

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Darn, that would of been funny as heck if you could of snaped a shot of that. I've seen ppl do that when I lived in Milwaukee. Seems like no one there ever wore a helmet

·
13 motorsports
742 Posts
i get food from taco bell all the time, almost every day for lunch, i just stuff it under my jacket, then zip over to a vending machine and get a drink, then stuff taht under my jacket as well and zip home to eat it.

·
Registered
91 Posts

I don't think I would try that on my shizzit. Just does not seem right to crash over a few dollars of food.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Some people are just mentally challenged..... they should have just ate inside, but they probably figured people would see them rigind their new bikes and think they were cool..... losers

·
Registered
646 Posts
I agree with the pic...it woulda been funny as hell. I dont wish tho that they had crashed...never wanna see anyone hurt. there are better ways to learn lessons.

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Mooooorrrrrooons! The worst thing I did and probably wouldn't do again was order some take out hotwings from a local place called Crumpy's. I thought I was going to get time to eat it before the group I was with road downtown, but I had waited too late to order. So I got my food in a to-go box, tucked it inside my leather jacket and road downtown solo, as they had gone ahead already. When I got there, they were already surprised that I showed up. Someone had said, "Damn, you must have ate those wings fast as hell!" I replied by opening my leather jacket and whipping out my fresh box of hot wings and everyone burst out laughing.

·
Registered
522 Posts
they should have just gotten a tank bag and put the Taco Bell bag in there. leave it unzipped and they would have been good to go......

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Is it humanly possible to actually ride a sportbike with one hand? Just never change gears??

1 - 20 of 36 Posts