Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend who recently sold his first bike (94 FZR 600) I thought he was getting out of riding because he pretty much sucks at it. The guys says he hates curves. So really I have no idea why he bought a sportbike in the first place. He also failed his driving test miserablly. But anyway, i saw some of my other friends the other day and they informed me he has bought a 900 Kawasaki sportbike a ZX9R would be my guess but i'm yet to see it. I already told him hes an idiot but that was with the 600. So he didn't listen and now i'll probably have to go to a funeral. Oh yeah the only time i've ever seen him ride, he was wearing shorts and a t-shirt that was too big, and looked like it could blow off anytime. So yeah, hes a squid.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Yeah he sounds a little :gay to me. If you are riding a motorcycle and you HATE curves, you buy a Harley, or a Hayabusa (anti-flame gear on) :twofinger

Jason

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Yup, i know the type. I knew this kid who did horrible at the MSF course, bought a new 636 and has wrecked it like 1/2 a dozen times. "What? No one ever told me you couldnt brake in a turn!"

Good Luck with your friend, he needs it.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
f3psycho said:
I know he's a friend, but I hope you don't ride with him. If you do, that funeral could be yours.
amen to that...i wouldn't ride with him

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Time to pick out a new friend to replace him.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I hope that somebody talks him outta his stupidness...or hopefully something minor will happen to scare the hell outta him...without him getting seriously hurt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts