Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm putting together my website right now and want to have a page of links to things that will be useful to not only street bike riders but also ATVers, dirtbikers, snowmobilers, and jetskiers. I know there is a wealth of information in this FZ6 site alone and want to make sure that I don't miss anything good.

I've already got the links for state laws, a motorcycle reference site, the wind chill index calculator and I'm starting to put together catagories for specific things like safety, gear, custom seats (and yes i've got a link to easton and I'm still thinking about whether or not corbin deserves one) really just anything that is helpful. Also any other nice forums that you guys like to go to.

As far as what the site will be for, I shouldn't say just yet. As soon as I can get ahold of Fred I'm going to talk to him about a banner. I think you guys will like it though. Damn, its killing me not to be able to talk about it!! Just don't want to tick off the big guy by advertising without permission.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FAZR6, you have a web site for your FE kits, or are you just ebaying it all the way?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts