Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.sportsbikerider.com/useruploads/video/SBR15_Untitled.mpg

Yeah, someone please tell me that did not just happen. Someone if definately going to feel a little bit of a sting after that.

I could see endangering yourself, but someone else too? There are some stunters who are good, and they're good enough to do it tandem with a partner. This guy isn't one of them.

Does anyone know the whole story? Is she ok?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Holy shit... that's gonna leave a mark.

...and she got on the bike on her own will. She probably already knew the risks.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet that hurt like a sonofabitch. If I was that guy, I'd prolly never ride a passenger again.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Man I do that with my girlfriend but I always say "Hey babe, we're gonna do wheelie..." and she puts a death grip on me.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Holy crap, not that I do wheelies or anything, but just one more reason I'm not riding with a passenger.

She's gonna have major rash all over the front of her body, especially forearms and thighs. *OUCH*

·
Registered
44 Posts
Idiots...mostly the rider. The passenger probably just panicked, she probably had no idea what she was in for.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Yeah, she probably thought the bike was gonna 12 o'clock so she pushed away, it's natural instinct for her to push off. She was probably a novice and had not ridden more than 1 or 2 times on the back of a bike, so she didn't know what to do.

I don't care if she pushed off or not, that rider deserves to have his nuts stomped with a stiletto heel.

·
Registered
307 Posts
sorry. but she was NOT geared up....no jacket, no gloves....I'd feel sorry for her, but she should've been wearing the proper stuff....even as a passenger....no sympathy here....

·
Registered
56 Posts
If you look at it in slow mo, it doesn't look likt she is pushing off, her foot slips off the peg and off she goes, What a couple of IDIOTS.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Mr. Lesbian said:
Road rash on her titties... ouch.
Yeah, what a senseless waste of perfectly good breasts.

Here's hoping she's okay, heals up soon, learns a few good lessons, and dumps that retard she was riding with.

·
Registered
197 Posts
See motorcycles are evolutionary ... be a dickhead on one & you wont be for long ... its just a pity that sometimes the dickheads take someone else out with them ... that poor girl :eek:

·
Registered
129 Posts
That right there is why if your going to stunt do it by yourself. YEah maybe she wasnt educated but personally if I got a rider I dont even think about doing shit like that because to have someone get hurt or die because of something I did that would be terrible. Also she should have been wear gear or atleast a jacket or some sort definently sucks!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Mr. Lesbian said:
Crazy, poor uneducated girl. Stupid rider indeed. Road rash on her titties... ouch.
and knees, and hands, and elbows, and shoulders, and back....ugh, I feel bad for her. Her dickhead "friend" may choose to not wear gear, but he was directly responsible for her! At the very least, he should have made sure that she was protected!

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
You're all wrong. She was obviously just using the motorcycle to get her up to enough speed so that she could try out her new Supergirl powers, thinking she could fly. Apparently, they weren't travelling fast enough to generate enough lift. I suggest they give it a second run only this time double the speed.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 95 Posts