Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dammit man..... I havn't done this in almost a year. I was going around Lake Hollingsworth the and lost it. I got some minor roadrash on my left knee and shredded my pants all to hell. Just a good reminder of why I should always wear gear when I'm on the bike.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
sorry to hear about the crash glad you're ok....

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I never said anything about going down on the bike.... I went down on my rollerblades.... :lol

I was hauling ass though. I was coming down the hill and going as fast as I could. I'm estimating about 15+ MPH. I couldn't believe how much road rash I got and how easily my pants shredded from going that slow. Just another good wake up call.

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Naughty76 said:
I never said anything about going down on the bike.... I went down on my rollerblades.... :lol
Bwhahahahahahahahahaha :lao

Way to go, Nic :urowned

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Naughty76 said:

AAhhahaha... ok, you got me... :lao

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I should have took pictures of the roadrash. It bled more than when I did wreck. By the time I got back to the lake my sock was soaked in blood. I still had to hop on the bike and ride it home.

Damn talk about embarrassing though.... I wonder how many people seen it happen.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
The last time I fell hard while roller blading, I lost my balance on a small incline and fell forward - right on my chin ( I'm not the best roller blader by a long shot). It got cut wide open by a rock or something sharp. I still have the scar and every so often a little bitty piece of gravel will emerge from it. That was pretty embarrassing too.. happened in front of a Burger King, if I remember correctly. :(

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Naughty76 said:
:bitchslap

That was a good one :lol

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
You douchebag! lol I was gonna say, what the hell were you doing flying around lake hollingsworth on your bike? Actually last time when I came down to Lakeland I did some ass hauling around hollingsworth (on my motorcycle) bwahaha.

·
...What speed limit sign?
244 Posts
=o) Good stuff. Are the blades going to be ok?

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Does this make you a squid on blades? :neener :lao Glade your ok on a serious note.

·
Registered
58 Posts
when you're going down...

Naughty76 said:
I havn't done this in almost a year. I was going down and lost it. I got some minor roadrash on my left knee and shredded my pants all to hell. Just a good reminder of why I should always wear gear when I'm going down.
...slightly edited but that's the liberty of the press...

yep yep...."while you're down there", gotta wear knee pads.

:eek:nfloor

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
flsurfboi79 said:
=o) Good stuff. Are the blades going to be ok?
The blades will be fine. I think part of the problem is that I needed to put new wheels on them. I havn't rotated them because i need new ones so they are really thin. This crack that i usually just ride over ended up tucking my left skate in and I ended up sliding on my left leg. Good thing was it was my 5th lap so I didn't have much further to go. But I was embarrassed as hell.

·
Banned
598 Posts
DOH i bet all the chicks on beaver hill POINTED AND LAUGHED AT YOU !!!!!! lol Thats funny you actualy got me on that one i was just gonna say damn man Didnt you already wreck one SV ? now another lol, SkateRash is a bitch !

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
did some kid throw a stick in front of ya......

·
...What speed limit sign?
244 Posts
Try some michelin pilot powers on them for the new wheels. Great for any situation! Those, with a set of abec 9's, and you'll be back in business. =o)

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have a set of ABEC 7 bearings in there now. I couldn't find the 9 when I was looking for replacements. I Have gone to the largest diameter wheel and hardest compound I can find because I wear them out so quickly. They are damn near as expensive as bike tires. It's nuts.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts