Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way home from work tonight I'm behind this trooper and we're running just a little under 90(yes i said 90,if they lead the way up here,everything is cool).I'm checking my 6 when i see this lifted 4x4 comeing up really fast and I figure this guy is fixing to get nailed bad just for trying to pass a cop that is letting you do 90 in a 65.

He gets just behind the cop in the other lane(2 lanes one way) when the cop shoots over to block him.The tarded fellow then tailgates the cop like by a foot of the bumper then darts over to the next lane to try and pass agin(we are still doing freaken 90 miles per hour in a 65 while he's doing this),the cop jumps lanes agin to block him.

The bonehead backs off at this pont but still follows within 10 feet of the cop for the remander of the ride home.How this guy didn't get a ticket,I'll never know.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
cops playing NASCAR in alsaka... :eek:nfloor

that's pretty cool that he'll lead and you can folow at 90....try that in Phoenix and you'll be in jail so quick your head won't even have time to spin....

·
Registered
416 Posts
speaking of, i got arrested for 86 not to long ago.
the cops are pretty harsh in phoenix

·
Registered
180 Posts
If the cop is not chasing or going anywhere or the lights are not on, the guy following him can file a complaint. Cops are not above the law.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
alaska cajun said:
On my way home from work tonight I'm behind this trooper and we're running just a little under 90(yes i said 90,if they lead the way up here,everything is cool).I'm checking my 6 when i see this lifted 4x4 comeing up really fast and I figure this guy is fixing to get nailed bad just for trying to pass a cop that is letting you do 90 in a 65.

He gets just behind the cop in the other lane(2 lanes one way) when the cop shoots over to block him.The tarded fellow then tailgates the cop like by a foot of the bumper then darts over to the next lane to try and pass agin(we are still doing freaken 90 miles per hour in a 65 while he's doing this),the cop jumps lanes agin to block him.

The bonehead backs off at this pont but still follows within 10 feet of the cop for the remander of the ride home.How this guy didn't get a ticket,I'll never know.
That's some crazy $hit... Maybe his tach was broken didn't realize how fast he was going.. :lol jk

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
I saw a semi trailer truck hauling ass about 90 down a crowded city street in DongGuan China. Just prior to that someone's 2 year baby kid was wondering into the street like he was lost, I was going to pull him off the street but someone else got him out first. Just a few minutes later the truck goes roaring past like a monster. There are lot of asshole drivers in China with absolutely no regard for anyone's safety.

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
That dumbass should have went and played the lotto that day!! The troop must have been on his way home.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OFFICER737 said:
That dumbass should have went and played the lotto that day!! The troop must have been on his way home.

I agree....not to many get out of jail cards like that one.

·
20,852 Posts
bugeyed said:
Either that or the guy in the truck was another cop on his way to work.
That could be it too. Either way the dude got a break! :eek:nfloor

·
20,852 Posts
alaska cajun said:
I agree....not to many get out of jail cards like that one.

So true....they would have hung my ass out to dry with my luck.

·
Like Bing and Bong
795 Posts
I need to come drive up that way!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts