Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my wife and I have been separated for almost a year and we've decided to reconcile a few weeks ago. We still live separately, because we both know that her girls(17, 15 and 14) have a hard time accepting responsibility and until now, refuse to clean up after themselves. Anyway, to get to the point, we've reconsumated our relationship and while we have always had a satisfying and interesting sex life, it was always well, predictable and sorta routine. Before, she never, ever considered anal sex, but one afternoon while I was pleasing her orally and manually, she told me that she enjoyed it when my knuckle brushed firmly against her "poop chute" so I obliged her, lubricated my left index finger and stuck it in. Needless to say she moaned even more and after about a minute went into convulsions as she climaxed. So I was wondering, are you ladies into this sorta thing too???

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I personally think every woman should try it at least once by someone who knows what they are doing. I think they would be.. greatly suprised.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Stimy25 said:
Sounds like you owe the man that helped with your wifes sexual awakening a beer.......
I didn't want to be the one to say that...thanks Stimy :lol

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Frank, don't listen to those turkeys, they are just trying to get your goat.

Anyway, as for anal sex, I personnal don't get much pleasure from it. I don't see why a finger wouldnt be ok. It can feel great. Some guys just dont understand that inserting something into that area requires a little skill and not just a quick jab.. :eek: There are some out there that are good at it and others that aren't. I really think it all depends on the guy whos doing it. It takes skill, and for the guys that don't think it dosent, your soarly mistaken..

Congrats on you and your wife working things out Frank! :dblthumb

·
Registered
112 Posts
When I met my wifey, she said "No way!" After a few months of my erotic prowess, she LOVES it.

(Yeah.... you can put your hip waders on now.)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Frank, don't listen to those turkeys, they are just trying to get your goat.
jb, thanks for the positive input and yeah, I know they're just trying to get a laugh; my wife's still a little scared to try the "big jim" action on the "back door" but she's willing to try when she feels ready.

·
Registered
395 Posts
My girl loves the finger in there but we tried *other* members and it didn't go so swell. LOL

She may be willing again but I don't bring it up as to put pressure on her, I stick to the finger ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Cleanliness is next to godliness.

Or in this case, cleanliness will make it so it doesn't feel like being anally raped by a tube made out of sandpaper.

The girl doing a cleaning out, twice, beforehand...added to using LOTS of oil (Sweet almond oil works well for this, and won't feel slimy afterwards, you can get it at your local grocery store), going really slow and VERY gentle.....then, make sure her clitoris is not ignored will go a LONG way to making your woman adore back door antics.

What generally causes the pain is that fiber feels like rough sandpaper being brusquely rubbed on the VERY tender skin of the anus. Buy TWO enemas and make sure she uses them BOTH before even attempting it. Then, if you stop right after first entry and give the muscles time to adjust (and spend the time waiting playing with the man in the boat), you should be able to go the rest of the way without hurting either of you.

Anal orgasms are INTENSE.

Peace,
Caliann

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Caliann said:
Cleanliness is next to godliness.

Or in this case, cleanliness will make it so it doesn't feel like being anally raped by a tube made out of sandpaper.

The girl doing a cleaning out, twice, beforehand...added to using LOTS of oil (Sweet almond oil works well for this, and won't feel slimy afterwards, you can get it at your local grocery store), going really slow and VERY gentle.....then, make sure her clitoris is not ignored will go a LONG way to making your woman adore back door antics.

What generally causes the pain is that fiber feels like rough sandpaper being brusquely rubbed on the VERY tender skin of the anus. Buy TWO enemas and make sure she uses them BOTH before even attempting it. Then, if you stop right after first entry and give the muscles time to adjust (and spend the time waiting playing with the man in the boat), you should be able to go the rest of the way without hurting either of you.

Anal orgasms are INTENSE.

Peace,
Caliann

That's a whole lot of work just to get turd stains on yer pecker :twofinger

·
Registered
34 Posts
alaska cajun said:
That's a whole lot of work just to get turd stains on yer pecker :twofinger

Which is true, except that if she cleans out, there won't BE any turd stains on your pecker....or any smell of anything that would be a turn-off or even any feel of such....eeerrr...niceties.

Peace,
Caliann

1 - 12 of 12 Posts