Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
sorry man Saturday is a track day, so Sunday really will be a day of rest :)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Shouldn't you be in church?

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
still waiting on my rectifier... if I can, I'll be in.

Usual meet-up place? What time?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Uhhhh yeah........

Well unless I can get a little more participation from my usual band of brothers (and Sister Mandy), I'll prolly roll with Vision and his crew. I'm proposing 8:30am at the usual Chevron, and I'm down for any 3 hour tour. I'll see ya at the track on Saturday too HOMIES!

evildead said:
Shouldn't you be in church?
My Rocket is my Church........

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good ride...

SCS dudes were pretty cool. Chuck and I rode with them to Echo Bay for breakfast on Sunday. 11 riders, pretty leisure pace. One of our younger newbie guys biffed in a turn (he's ok, bike's not too bad either). So then there were 10.. Nice thing is they had a chase truck, so we loaded up the wreckage and were on our way in no time....
M

·
Registered
121 Posts
Great long ride (Approximately 160 miles). Aside from the very bumpy patches of road it was fun. Mike and I went through Oveton on the return trip. Nice little small town. I lost you on the 15 mike. I got stuck behind a camper.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Chuck/Mike....it was great to have you guys with us yesterday. The melloow pace was good due to the size of the group, and riders unfamiliar with each other. The Gixx mishap was deff sucky, but glad the kid was okay. I about sharted when I saw his skate shoe layin' on the ground. Glad his foot wasn't still in it. :eek:nfloor He'll learn from this I hope. Hope you make it out again soon.

BTW, I'm the schmoe that was ridin' sweep on the new FJR with my bride.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
huh huh, you said sharted...

How could we not know who Gleno was?? I mean really....
Didn't mind the pace at all Captain, (except for when we were behind that damn pink Suburban). The pleasure was ours. Let me know where we can keep up to date on all the upcoming rides or at least be sure to post them here or sumthin'... and Chuck. as nice as your bike is, don't you have some kind of hyperspace button or something to beam you through those campers? :bitchslap I'm still stuck using good ol' fashioned speed and fancy maneuvering.... :headbang Good times, M

1 - 11 of 11 Posts