Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want ones w/out crashes and wrecks. wich one is the best? me and my lady will be watching these so i dont need her seeing horrfic crashes and what not

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Stunting and crashing go hand in hand. That's like asking for a MotoGP video without a few get-offs, it's not gonna happen. I've seen a few stunting DVD's and they are normally showing a crash about 1 out 5 stunts.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Well they normally don't show any of that kind of stuff. They might show a real bad accident, but they aren't gonna show someone lying there dead. That would hurt the DVD's sales if anything, because these stunterz don't wanna see what could actually happen to them doing what they do. Be prepared to see alot of stunter videos with them wearing t-shirt, shorts, and no helmet, and please don't try to imitate anything they do.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Urban Assualt doesn't have a lot of crashes.. JB is very professional and a true talent both stunting and road racing....

·
Registered
42 Posts
revolution twenty04.That's a good one without alot of wrecks.I'm not sayin any wrecks just not that many.Once I think about it there is hardly any wrecks in that video.

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Fabian said:
Las Vegas Extremes 1!!!!!!!!!! That's the benchmark for all stunt videos!!!!!!!!!
:lol OMG! That's freak'n funny as hell.

Please don't encourage anyone to waste their money on that video. :twofinger

·
Believe It or Not........
5,339 Posts
Justin726 said:
:lol OMG! That's freak'n funny as hell.

Please don't encourage anyone to waste their money on that video. :twofinger
It was the first one I purchased way back when!!! I enjoyed the hell out of it too!!!!!!
Made me wanna ride out every time I watched it!!!! :dunno

1 - 13 of 13 Posts