Sport Bikes banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
18,682 Posts
I'd just be happy if you stop trying to waste my time. :rolleyes

Say, weren't you the guy who claimed he ran a company with 100 employees, kept calling them "my employees" and used that to argue credibility on every tax subject? Then we came to find out that you were some sort of volunteer board member at a nonprofit (where they don't even pay taxes?) Wasn't that you?

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
jim schmidt said:
I'd just be happy if you stop trying to waste my time. :rolleyes

Say, weren't you the guy who claimed he ran a company with 100 employees, kept calling them "my employees" and used that to argue credibility on every tax subject? Then we came to find out that you were some sort of volunteer board member at a nonprofit (where they don't even pay taxes?) Wasn't that you?

And now you have completed the typical circle of the liberal democrat...you can't/won't answer the questions, so you try to spin off the subject on to the questioner, where you post more misinformation because you don't have the facts straight...

I made a simple post that you won't answer questions and you have spun and squirmed and wiggled trying to deflect...and YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED THE QUESTION...

I referred to the above thread because it happened in the last coupla' weeks. I knew you would do this spin dance, so there is no reason for me to make any kind of researched, detailed list, because I knew that would be futile as This would sufficiently prove the point I originally made...

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
bumblebee said:
...and YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED THE QUESTION...
Not that this didn't get old the first time around, but I'll bite...WTF is "THE QUESTION"?

I took a brief look at the thread you pointed to and I'll be damned if I have any idea what you are talking about! :bitchslap

·
Banned
1,153 Posts
Travis71902 said:
O' Reilly would decimate any of the liberals on this board....He might even interrupt them. :eek:nfloor
Would that be with or without the vibrator in his ass? :lao

21 - 25 of 25 Posts