Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
The whole premise relies on attributing much too much importance to Mr. O'Reilly. Besides, it's specifically tailored to "O'Reilly viewers", a trait I can only claim periodically and firmly confirms the waste of my time to even hold an opinion.

It's all good, I haven't been buying maple syrup from New Jersey!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
The one person who could give him a run for his money is Jim. It is a damn shame that we wont see someone who has his shit together give him a good debate. Letterman was not it. Its not about screaming, its about having your facts, and there should be more than enough ammo.

Reconsider Jim, I am jonesing for someone to give him the goat.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
timd99 said:
The one person who could give him a run for his money is Jim.
While I don't disagree, both Jim and license lost their patience here a long time ago! :lao

Honestly, I don't find Bill particularly worthy of debate beyond his undue influence with people whom already agree with his "fair and balanced" agenda.

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
timd99 said:
The one person who could give him a run for his money is Jim. It is a damn shame that we wont see someone who has his shit together give him a good debate. Letterman was not it. Its not about screaming, its about having your facts, and there should be more than enough ammo.

Reconsider Jim, I am jonesing for someone to give him the goat.
The facts don't matter to Bill... hes always correct even when he contradicts him self 10 times through out the show. Anyone remember his famous Bill O'Rilley "Holiday" Store he was adverstasing RIGHT after getting done preaching about how everyone should say Christmas. :lao

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Jim doesn't answer the hard questions here...what would he do with O'reilly?

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
bumblebee said:
Jim doesn't answer the hard questions here...what would he do with O'reilly?
Out of curiosity, what hard questions are you referring too? I most see hard-line opinions, not excessively hard questions.
:)

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
BusaDave said:
Out of curiosity, what hard questions are you referring too? I most see hard-line opinions, not excessively hard questions.
:)
with 1500 posts to go through...it will take a while to link them for you...

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
B.O. is a duche bag. Plain and simple. Until the media get out of political pockets it wont change, we will still see countless asshats getting air time constantly.

Nancy Grace? Retard with a hate agenda.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
jim schmidt said:
You expect me to sift through a multi page thread to satisfy your ego? Pull out the quote.

I knew it...I knew! I knew you would duck again... :eek:nfloor Maybe you should go on the Factor...It would be great to see Bill's face go purple and the veins pump out on his head while you pull your usual dance :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

OK though...# 34...46...49...62

·
Banned
2,680 Posts
O' Reilly would decimate any of the liberals on this board....He might even interrupt them. :eek:nfloor

Attachments

·
Registered
18,682 Posts
bumblebee said:
I knew it...I knew! I knew you would duck again... :eek:nfloor Maybe you should go on the Factor...It would be great to see Bill's face go purple and the veins pump out on his head while you pull your usual dance :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

OK though...# 34...46...49...62
Well, you could prove your point by doing your own homework. Wasn't there going to be a big list?

bumblebee said:
with 1500 posts to go through...it will take a while to link them for you...
Some reason you don't want to paste the question? Was it ignorant perhaps?

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
And you still haven't answered my original question...

Point proven...no more time to waste...

·
Registered
18,682 Posts
I'd just be happy if you stop trying to waste my time. :rolleyes

Say, weren't you the guy who claimed he ran a company with 100 employees, kept calling them "my employees" and used that to argue credibility on every tax subject? Then we came to find out that you were some sort of volunteer board member at a nonprofit (where they don't even pay taxes?) Wasn't that you? :lao

1 - 20 of 25 Posts