Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or it could mean Oh Shit!
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
753 Posts
float

I advise you put some flotation devices on the bike if your in Florida, pretty soon everything that has not blown away will be floating.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
20,922 Posts
clsmitty said:
I advise you put some flotation devices on the bike if your in Florida, pretty soon everything that has not blown away will be floating.

Nah... You'll be alright. It's a New Flava... A New Era.... :monstergr
-from Baycityriders.net or something


Good luck!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
jk750 said:

Nah... You'll be alright. It's a New Flava... A New Era.... :monstergr
-from Baycityriders.net or something


Good luck!
it's barf - bayarearidersforum. But that is classic for this coming season.

All you Floridians stay safe. Better to get it draggin a knee than gettin sucked up a hurricane.
 

·
Sub-Zero
Joined
·
922 Posts
to many dang hurricanes... whats up with that?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
I live in Fla, packing up the truck right now, and BTW the trailer is hooked to truck with my Busa tied down tight..Priorities...LOL, everything can blow away in the storm but my Pregnant wife, my dogs and my bike...

ERIC
RUSSO-RACING
 

·
old member
Joined
·
13,079 Posts
Eric8650 said:
I live in Fla, packing up the truck right now, and BTW the trailer is hooked to truck with my Busa tied down tight..Priorities...LOL, everything can blow away in the storm but my Pregnant wife, my dogs and my bike...

ERIC
RUSSO-RACING
It's a good thing you got the order right. Good luck Floridians!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
Like I said Priorities....I love my Wife and my Dogs, also love my bike...But the stores are full of them....:)

ERIC
RUSSO-RACING
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
500 Posts
Ahh Eric, it's just a little wind and a bit of rain... With the track record of that raggedy Ford Explorer you'd be better off putting the hitch on the Busa!........Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
Carried your ass to Jennings now didnt it....
Call me if you make it up to Tenn....

ERIC
RUSSO-RACING
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
ill still be riding.... The hurricane is only the size of Florida.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
337 Posts
qckgixxer750 said:
ill still be riding.... The hurricane is only the size of Florida.....

yeah...mere childs play...hell...the eye will landfall 10 miles north of me...anyone wanna party on the pier?
 

·
From back in da' day
Joined
·
2,777 Posts
hell im a bit nervous about this one....i just got my freakin bike out of the paint shop and now its gonna get destroyed.....oh well as long as my daughter and g/f mom dad brother and family make it ill be ok.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
20,922 Posts
Y'all down there in the path of this monster, hunker down! It looks like it's going to be a BIG one!
Stay safe!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,025 Posts
Sometimes I miss them big ol storms.

Be safe folks.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top