Sport Bikes banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts
TheWraith said:
What I was saying is that is not an image of your cousin but rather a very popularly circulated image of a mentally handicapped individual. I dare say, "infamous" on the Internet.
Oh yes, (ha ha), he is very infamous. You should hear his chronicle about the time he was caught in the Amazon between a lion, hyena, and a wilder beast on his hunting safari. He had all the ladies fighting over him by the end of the dinner party. I was always jealous of him.

King Cobra said:
If there was a logical reason for not having fun with the animals prior to processing (whether it be health etc) I would be all for cracking down on them.
Frankly, I find it adorable several of your posts reference "logic", yet you seemingly possess the intellectual prowess of a ...how quaint, a chicken. Feel free to post up your response concerning the "logic of humane treatment" in a society, animal or otherwise. We can't wait to see your logic.

There is no logic in humane treatment of these chickens. If I worked at that place I would likely do the same to relieve boredom, stress, etc.

King Cobra said:
There is no logic in humane treatment of these chickens. If I worked at that place I would likely do the same to relieve boredom, stress, etc.
Yea, and one day you'll hopefully grow up. Your comprehension and application of "logic" is laughable. Construct the inverse, define the logic in being inhumane. Let's see this logic of yours.

Discussion starter · #25 ·
King Cobra said:
Its people like you that make this sort of shit possible.

Indifference ... "ah well .. has to make it to our plate somehow" ... that sort of logic I can understand. But to state that you would do this yourself to releive boredom?

It bothers me that I have to share the oxygen in this world with an :asshole like you.

messed up, but outcome is still the same

I find it hard to believe anything PETA is behind because they tend to sensationalize everything they are part of. As for the video, who cares? There are worse things in the world and you would be hard-pressed to prove that this is anything but an isolated incident. What we don't know, cant hurt us.

TheWraith said:
Yea, and one day you'll hopefully grow up. Your comprehension and application of "logic" is laughable. Construct the inverse, define the logic in being inhumane. Let's see this logic of yours.
These guys obviously have a shitty job. If you kill chickens for a living, you are bound to be frustrated or bored day by day. Better to relieve stress with some chickens at work than to come home aggravated and stressed out, and possibly more vulnerable to taking it out on someone else.

King Cobra said:
These guys obviously have a shitty job. If you kill chickens for a living, you are bound to be frustrated or bored day by day. Better to relieve stress with some chickens at work than to come home aggravated and stressed out, and possibly more vulnerable to taking it out on someone else.
Maybe they will be awarded the Navy Cross for killing those chickens :twofinger

The way I see it, I'm at the top of the food chain; I love meat and I will not give up eating meat just because some PETA heads are offended with the way animals are slaughtered for consumption. Dead is dead no matter how you kill them.......

King Cobra said:
I'm afraid you have failed to properly identify logic involved in supporting inhumane treatment of animals. You've skirted the issue by cascading an assumption that inhumane treatment promotes greater support of lawfulness, and the decrease in likelihood these individuals will not take out their agressions on 'someone else' - when these points be disproven statistically through homocide cases throughout the century. Particularly, cases where it has been identified that there is a definitive link between animal cruelty and those who comit aggrivated crime. Thusly, your logic isn't actually logic. It's misguided hearsay. Logic involves proof, and not the type you'll find on your favorite CSI show.

You've never actually studied logic, have you. It's obvious. Please don't be disappointed if I'm not surprised.

superbiker said:
Maybe they will be awarded the Navy Cross for killing those chickens :twofinger
Haha now you're talkin'!

TheWraith said:
I'm afraid you have failed to properly identify logic involved in supporting inhumane treatment of animals.
What I'm trying to get explain to you is that such a thing as "humane treatment" of an animal does not exist, therefore such a thing as "inhumane" treatment, conversely, cannot exist.

King Cobra said:
What I'm trying to get explain to you is that such a thing as "humane treatment" of an animal does not exist, therefore such a thing as "inhumane" treatment, conversely, cannot exist.
That makes about as much sense and is as true as the belief the US never landed on the moon. To say humane/inhumane treatment is a fabrication of imagination is the most ridiculous thing I've heard you say. Also, your belief two pollar concepts are mutually exlcusive is so adorable in a juvenile sort of way. Laws exist which define punitive damages towards "inhumane" treatment. Is that logical?

Go sit down.

TheWraith said:
1.That makes about as much sense and is as true as the belief the US never landed on the moon. 2. To say humane/inhumane treatment is a fabrication of imagination is the most ridiculous thing I've heard you say. A
1. It cannot be proven that the US landed on the moon.

2. I didn't say that such a thing as "humane"/"inhumane" treatment fails to exist altogether;only when applied to animals.

1. You cannot disprove that the US landed on the moon.

2. You're about as intellectual as a wet bag of hair.

King Cobra said:
1. It cannot be proven that the US landed on the moon.

2. I didn't say that such a thing as "humane"/"inhumane" treatment fails to exist altogether;only when applied to animals.
And the holocaust never happened either, UFO's do exist, and I just ate lunch with a Loch ness monster.

TheWraith said:
1. You cannot disprove that the US landed on the moon.
1. True indeed.

Man, that shit or shit like it has been going on for YEARS.......now the public has been exposed to it..................THE SHAME!!!!!!!!!!

What gets me is that there are people making a b***** fuss over a bunch of DAMN chickens, but was hardly a peep heard out of them when they saw a fellow American get his HEAD chopped off in front of the whole world. Shheeeeess!!!!!!!!

You know RATS are food in some countries, don't see, or hear, anyone fussing over them being stomped out do ya.........................

That being said, those guys have a job to do (kill chickens) and they need to do it RIGHT, and not in the manner that they where. Even cops get in trouble for "doing their job", but they just did it WRONG.

I just got back from lunch, so I'm not hungry anymore. I had a chicken thigh, a small chiken fried steak patty, one beef-n-bean enchaladia w/cheese, corn bread, and mashed potatos. I love buffet's.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.