Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Have you ever seen slaughter house for cattle? Yea I know there is a "PROPPER" way to ready animals for market, but I really don't think about how my chicken, or beef, or pork, or deer, or gator, or duck, or fish are slaughtered, I just buy it, and eat it. Mmmm, Mmmm, good.

Damn, I done went and got myself all hungry now.

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
Poor stupid chickens. That is mean. I'm not cool with treating animals bad even if I do eat them. I wont eat there anymore until they do something about it.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
The authorities should slam and kick and beat all those people working that line. Equal criminal punishment. I really don't give a shit that they are 'only' chickens.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
From what I understand, KFC doesn't raise/kill the chickens themselves. Instead, they buy chicken from suppliers. So, if you don't want to promote cruelty to chickens, you need to stop eating chicken alltogether.

I worked as a programmer for a poultry company for five years and spent time in the plant. I never saw the type of cruelty PETA found at the plant they filmed. In fact, hurting a chicken was grounds for firing.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I agree that more humane should be used for any time of animal slaughter. But PETA and other groups like it are off their rocker if they think this is going to make me go vegetarian. Sorry folks. Meat tastes good.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Yep.. a better way to kill them chickens is probably in order.. but I'll still stop by and buy a bucket from KFC..

Hell, when I go fishing, I gut the fish without "killing" them first.. PETA would probably go after me if they found out.

·
Registered
549 Posts
If God didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat.

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
BrownRob said:
Yep.. a better way to kill them chickens is probably in order.. but I'll still stop by and buy a bucket from KFC..

Hell, when I go fishing, I gut the fish without "killing" them first.. PETA would probably go after me if they found out.

+1 Grandparents had a farm......you learn alot there.....the only way to get fried chicken for dinner on a farm is to go out, grab a chicken by it's neck, sling it around a few times till the head pops off and drop the body on the ground and let it run around till it finally keals over....pluck it, then fry it....mmm mmm good!

trouble is, how many people have even SEEN a farm these days, or even lived on one?

chances are folks, if you knew how 1/10th of the food you eat was prepared or slaughtered, you'd be in the front yard GROWING everything you ate.

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Look how weak and feeble our society has become.

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
CasterTroy said:
chances are folks, if you knew how 1/10th of the food you eat was prepared or slaughtered, you'd be in the front yard GROWING everything you ate.
I can see killing the animal in a barbaric way but just ripping off beaks or maiming the animals for people’s personal enjoyment is just wrong. I'm not saying lets give every animal a last supper then a nice shot to make them go to sleep before the lethal injection, just a little more decency.

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
King Cobra said:
Look how weak and feeble our society has become.
I'd like to think society has gotten past the point where stupid ******** rip beaks of chickens for fun but unfortunately there will always be those simple minded people out there.

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Nevrsumr22 said:
I'd like to think society has gotten past the point where stupid ******** rip beaks of chickens for fun but unfortunately there will always be those simple minded people out there.
I like your avatar.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Cousin's school picture, my ass.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nostradumbass said:
If God didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat.
Wholeheartedly agree ... I like a good "bloody as hell " steak as the next person. We have canine teeth for a reason.

I just dont think that kicking & slamming chickens is the right way to go about it...

KFC dont raise the chickens but they are a major consumer from these chicken farms & they have the ability to make the difference. Perhaps it is wrong to go after them instead of the individual chicken farms but surely they should be concerned about this at least from a pr point of view.

As a side note ... My housemate works for the rspca (vegetarian of course). I brought home KFC tonight & he mentioned this website. I checked it out & was shocked to say the least. Just thought I'd share ...

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Nevrsumr22 said:
It's my cousin’s school picture. I don't know why he wrote that on there.
If only hypocrisy could be covered up so easily.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
What I was saying is that is not an image of your cousin but rather a very popularly circulated image of a mentally handicapped individual. I dare say, "infamous" on the Internet.

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
If there was a logical reason for not having fun with the animals prior to processing (whether it be health etc) I would be all for cracking down on them.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts