Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Sport Tourer
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember that EX500 I had previously posted about ? I've been emailing this guy on and off, and it looks like I'm going to end up buying this baby. It took some borrowing from friends, but unless the VIN comes up stolen or something, I have a new bike!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
cool good for you. kep us posted and take a pic of it. I know you have it up from the ebay post, but take apic of your own.. :)

·
Registered
981 Posts
cracked upper fairings are all the rave. hell, mine's messed up so bad my windscreen holds a piece on, and my left front turn signal wont stay in by itself. lol. welcome to the five-hundy club!

·
Registered
968 Posts
BuRn__ said:
cracked upper fairings are all the rave.
Better that way for a first bike. You drop it, no big deal. Great starter!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Welcome to the club dude, nice choice....i finally got mine on the road for the first time...and i'm a first time rider....I was riding around in the neighborhood for like a week just getting comfortable with the bike. I'm taking the MSF next week, so I really shouldn't take it on the street yet, but I know a great back road that has very little traffice....I got the bike up to 60, I think i was about to $hit in my pants hahahha What a newb I am!!

·
Registered
681 Posts
I thought you were gonna jump on that 250 for cheap...what happened there man?

·
Sport Tourer
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I linked to that thread--it was a 500.

·
Sport Tourer
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did! I did! I did just taw a ninja!

Just got back from San Francisco--I now own a pretty beat up Ninja that needs a new mirror. It's a fixer upper, but what better to start on? Brian (Friend/roommate who rides a ST1100 Pan-Euro), who was riding the bike back, was using words like 'fun' and 'flickable' by the time we got home, so I'm excited.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts