Sport Bikes banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks to Nig, Jazzzzz, and GreenZED for the help on me trying to find a good set of leathers on my last thread titled "need track gear".

Through the magic of ebay, I bought a used (barely as described by seller) set by Alpinestars. It's also b***** than I'd want probably, but the seller described himself, heigth and weight, and we're a pretty close match. So I'll have to wait and see. Here's some pics from ebay

Attachments

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
2_wheeled_slave said:
Thanks to Nig, Jazzzzz, and GreenZED for the help on me trying to find a good set of leathers on my last thread titled "need track gear".

Through the magic of ebay, I bought a used (barely as described by seller) set by Alpinestars. Not as much venting as I'd like, but a good deal ($29X for it shipped). It's also b***** than I'd want probably, but the seller described himself, heigth and weight, and we're a pretty close match. So I'll have to wait and see. Here's some pics from ebay
Dude, you r on ur way to glory!!

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I sure hope they fit well. I sure can't complain about a $290 something pricetag shipped. I figured I'd have to go up a size or more for my arm length, longer than most, so hopefully this just happens to work out. I guess if it doesn't, I think I can at least get my money back.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
nice looking suit, hope it works out for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts