Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Man, I loved my Green Machine when I was a little kid! Im sure my wife would think I have totally lost it if she saw me on one of those now. :lao

·
Resident Freak
1,637 Posts
That's just too frickin' cool! How many others wore the plastic rear wheels on their big wheels down to where they split in half, all due to those mammoth spinouts? I know I'm not the only one...

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Oh man, I have to get one of those.. To many times as a kid I went through plastic tires from peddling my little legs off and pulling up on the back break handle in a turn! HA! :lol WoooHoooooo! I thought I was sh*t back then...

·
Just puttin' along
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I used to have a hill behind my house with a dirt jump.I thought I was something getting 2 feet of air.

·
Professional Loser
319 Posts
Wow I was acctually thinking about buying one of those when I clicked the link but $200 plus shipping. I know for a fact my parents didn't pay that much for one when I was a kid. Better off finding one at a yard sale.

·
Just puttin' along
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gasm said:
Wow I was acctually thinking about buying one of those when I clicked the link but $200 plus shipping. I know for a fact my parents didn't pay that much for one when I was a kid. Better off finding one at a yard sale.
Check again bro.They are Adult-size.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts