Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Sexual Chocolate
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
being a Kept man would be AWESOME..........as long as the woman is attractive.

So who wants to be my suga mama!!!:banana :banana

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
The west coast of Fla is supposed to be full of well-off, retired ladies, maybe one of them can keep you as a pet. :D

·
Sexual Chocolate
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^^Whatever haha I'm no pet. I'm not gonna complain....bein pampered all the time, dont have to work, good food.....I think I'd enjoy it :p

·
Ooh lawd!
8,466 Posts
I'd get pretty bored. I probably have too much of an ego and pride to not work.

It sure would make opening my bar easier, though.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
As nice as being "kept" sounds, that would last as long as it took for him to tell me what I was going to do, and I'd be out the door. I don't like to be run by anyone, least of all a man who thinks he can control me. :twofinger

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Haven't we already had that conversation?

I do, but only in one room. :neener

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
hey, if the resumes are going out.....I am unemployed and could use a sugar momma.

I cook.....well. I clean, I have my own bike (you'll never have to ride on the back of your own bike, ladies) and even come complete with my own (small) income. I mix a hell of a Captain and coke, and back rubs after a track day are a specialty..........................

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Yeah if I choose to, but I don't get controlled there. Get your own damn beer. :twofinger

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
acalliste said:
Yeah if I choose to, but I don't get controlled there. Get your own damn beer. :twofinger
ok make it a rum and coke:neener

·
Wish I were a Leesta too
2,774 Posts
ya i pretty much let myself become a "kept man" for a hottie last time. never again. i gave up a lot, (including a lot of riding) to keep her happy. after my initial sadness about the end of it, i spent time doing the things that made me happy and discovered happiness and a positive attitude that i hadn't felt in many years. promised myself that i would never do that again. no woman is worth giving up who you are. if she can't accept the stuff that makes me happy, well, there's the door.

i have a new girl now, and she's a little hottie too but i made it very clear right from the start that neither one of us gets to alter the life of the other in any way that makes one or the other unhappy or....... there's the door.

Bobby

1 - 20 of 56 Posts