Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a freaking cry baby :a2 :bitchslap

Full Story

Terrell Owens apparently will be at Eagles camp after all.

A day after hinting that he would agree to a trade because of a contract dispute, Owens told the Philadelphia Inquirer he would report to training camp on Aug. 1 at Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pa.

2004 SEASON STATISTICS
Rec Yds TD Avg Long YAC
77 1200 14 15.6 59 404

The controversial wide receiver told the newspaper he remains unhappy with his seven-year, $49 million contract and that he wouldn't mind being traded.

"I'll be there," Owens told the Inquirer on Friday. "I mean, the bottom line is that I still believe I deserve a new contract. I still believe I deserve more than what they've given me. But I'm not stupid. I'm not about to miss training camp, get fined every day and give them even more reasons to keep from paying me.

"I'll be there but I won't be happy, I can tell you that much. Take from that whatever you want," he said.

·
SBN's Slowest Member
1,312 Posts
he just signed his contract last season. :cry its alway something with him.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
SqDancerLynn1 said:
49 Million Lets see him get any kind of real job that would pay anything close to that. F&%$in cry baby
+1 i get so tired of these prima dona cry baby pussies....

·
Banned
2,381 Posts
damn shame he is the way he is, he is the most straight lace guy your gonna find, doesnt drink, party etc. has one of the best work ethics (Moss could use his work ethics) but is just a huge cry baby. I figured there is NO way new contract or nt that he would miss the season, he lkes the attention too much.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Screw Owens! I hope he sits out the season so he doesn't get paid anything! Fricken cry baby!

·
Registered
706 Posts
GixxerSteph said:
yeah, after all, $7 million a year is hard to live on...... :a2
Yeah, guys like Latrell Sprewell got a family to feed, ya know. TO might be hooking up and starting a family, gotta keep his future in mind. I mean come on, you act like he's stealing the money or something..... :dunno

Terrell Owens, this is for you. :bitchslap :nutkick :bs

·
Registered
30 Posts
The only way to stop his bitching and the problems his agent Rosenhaus have created is to not yield one bit. If all the owners make a stand against contract reneogotiations they will see everything will work out fine. None of these players will give up playing and getting great money to prove a point. Can you imagine any of these guys doing real jobs while still in their athletic prime. Not likely, you not gonna be in the grocery and hear over the loud speaker " T.O. clean up in aisle 7 "

·
Banned
2,381 Posts
Colch636 said:
The only way to stop his bitching and the problems his agent Rosenhaus have created is to not yield one bit. If all the owners make a stand against contract reneogotiations they will see everything will work out fine. None of these players will give up playing and getting great money to prove a point. Can you imagine any of these guys doing real jobs while still in their athletic prime. Not likely, you not gonna be in the grocery and hear over the loud speaker " T.O. clean up in aisle 7 "
:eek:nfloor aint that the truth, you pretty much hit the nail on the head with your statement, there is NO way TO would miss out on playing, he likes the attention too much, and you know he loves coming up with those often times corny dances :banana

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
If he wasn't happy...why did he sign the 49 million deal in the first place??? He made a deal, that he thought was fair last year, he agreed to it and signed the contract, and now it's not fair?? I can't believe people who want out of their deals because they were stupid or poor negotiators. YO T.O. Make a deal...keep a deal... :upyours

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Im sick of all these athletes crying about not getting paid enough. Give me a fucking break. I'd be happy making $50,000 a year, never mind millions, playing a game i love. These guys all get money hungry and start bitching. It's pathetic. They should all shut the fuck up and be happy they get to play a game for a living AND get paid as much as they do.

TO:pisson

1 - 13 of 13 Posts