Sport Bikes banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 · (Edited)
Gsx-1100F. Got rid of stock dashboard and installed a smaller one. I guess it works, need to hide few wires thou. It is not a pretty one, but i don't care, need to ride...

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
After few issues with LED side lights, everything seems to work now. At some point i should do something with wirings, after getting rid of fairings, there's a lot of wires to hide, i think i need to cut them shorter. Anyway, if it doesn't break (it's an old and cheap bike...) I'll ride it as it is and try to continue with old GS and ZX-9R.

The more i stare at it, the uglier it looks.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Went for a ride this morning, stared at bike and had a coffee.

And bought some flat black paint, previous paint wasn't flat enough. I decided to paint all black, will continue painting some other day.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
I guess about 1000 miles done with Suzuki, so far nothing big with it. Right hand mirror dropped (shitty weldings...), but there's no need for it.

Some of flat black paint has gone, the paint job was done in about 30 minutes, so it's not a big surprise...

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
oh I like that.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
GSX1100F, bought an used seat from GSX600F and started to fit it on. After it's done, i'll have to cut the frame and make a new tailpiece on it. Might fit an GSX 750 es front fairing on it too. Busy times at work though, and because of it i've lost motivation to do anything to bikes, depression is damn annoying...

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
I should note: I still love this topic.

Reactions: Northern_lights

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Started to fit the front fairing, as soon as i don't have to work every day, i'll cut the frame and start to play with fiberglass.

Oil cooler is bit too big, if i find cheap smaller one, i might change it.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts