Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was down at a bar called automatic slims where the waitress where skirts that almost cover the top half of their ass and they dance on the bar, the customers can climb a pull and all the bartenders are dressed as cowboys or indians, Its great!

Pics are kinda dark but better than nothing.

So anyways I am dancing with this absolutly gorgeous girl, when she asks me where I am from in the most beautiful accent I have heard. I tell her I am local and she proceeds to tell me she is from France (Clean armpits if I rememeber correctly my friends say I hit about 20 drinks last night but confirmed her hotness for me) and that she had left her friends and hence was alone. :banana So we talk a while and than I notice this girl that I have always had a weak spot for and left to go to a different bar with her instead of the french girl.

Than we run into her very recent ex-boyfriend so that upset her and I didnt see anything other than a couch.

Im woke up this morning ready to slap the shit out of myself

I realize they are dark but its a bar

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
damn dude you passed up a well manicured frenchie - you mos def need to slap yourself.....
hopefully the french chick had enough to drink to not notice/remember - next time hit that shit.....

·
SBN Rookie ;-)
686 Posts
<David Attenborough voice> "The lion singles out the most vulnerable, beautiful one amongst the flock as his prey, he toys with her, gets her right where he wants her and then......"

Aw fuck. :lao That was a good story. Any pics of the french chick?

Better luck next time champ. On the plus side, you can get hot foreign women to dig you, so it aint all bad :beer

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
looks like a wild bar, i think i would get in trouble with an autospher like that... i try to stay away from strip bars...tough luck !

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kaiser Soze said:
<David Attenborough voice> "The lion singles out the most vulnerable, beautiful one amongst the flock as his prey, he toys with her, gets her right where he wants her and then......"

Aw fuck. :lao That was a good story. Any pics of the french chick?

Better luck next time champ. On the plus side, you can get hot foreign women to dig you, so it aint all bad :beer
I was way too drunk to even think about using my phone last night,
lesson learned, live to party another day, just a little disgruntled

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
Juggalo, Juggalo, Juggalo...where should I start. Maybe I'll start by he-bitch slapping you just to get it off my chest. Next I may as well go hook up with the frenchie myself since if I wave a white flag she'll feel at home..guess the white sheets do serve a purpose. Third I'll make sure to record it to show you what you missed out on.

Had a soft spot..you fuckin pussy. Oh wait..you're NOT fuckin pussy!! :lao

·
Registered
773 Posts
hey come over ill shave my armpits pop in a french tape nad make u feel better!!!! really though lesson learned and bitch slap the girl that left you on the couch. shady shady btw. with that girl you are now in friend catergory

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Well from experience if she was parisian, then it would have been cool, if she wasn't shit dude I can tell from numerous attempts, she would have been a waste of time, I dont know what it is about French chicks, but only cool ones I have ever come across were from Paris, and they were the only good lays too..... I have about 30 or so Frenchies on my list.....

·
Registered
773 Posts
UK_R6 said:
Well from experience if she was parisian, then it would have been cool, if she wasn't shit dude I can tell from numerous attempts, she would have been a waste of time, I dont know what it is about French chicks, but only cool ones I have ever come across were from Paris, and they were the only good lays too..... I have about 30 or so Frenchies on my list.....
you call me a attention whore and you just a plain whore lol im not hating hell if your gonna do soemthing do it well

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dreamy333 said:
hey come over ill shave my armpits pop in a french tape nad make u feel better!!!! really though lesson learned and bitch slap the girl that left you on the couch. shady shady btw. with that girl you are now in friend catergory
:beer

Yes in friends mode but not gay friends mode :lao we are just in on and off fling mode for about a year now but I cant get past second and I know why, its something in her head that I wont divulge into and we have both ended each others numerous flingy relationships over the past year cause we get caught togathar by whatever fling we have at the time. (not really cheating if you don't have the label right? )

but point made she is a gymnastics coach :drool and we would not get along well togathar if we ever did start something serious.

but Ill take you up on that offer dreamy :banana

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
1,308 Posts
you should have slapped that french bitch and stuck it in her ass. she would have liked that.

·
Registered
181 Posts
i say go back to the bar and try to pick up the frenchie again! :beer if the other one comes in, DON'T LEAVE WITH HER THIS TIME! :bitchslap

·
Registered
181 Posts
Juggalo said:
Frenchie was on vacation is was a one time opportunity or I would
:bitchslap :bitchslap :bitchslap ok well, then you deserve that! if you knew it was a one time opportunity, you should have stayed with her! the other girl isn't a one time opportunity!

·
HEHATEME
16,189 Posts
Wow!

:)

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
If I counted how many times I fucked up I would never move from the computer again, wait, wait a minute.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts