Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was on my way home from work @~9PM tonight, sitting at a light checking my voicemail and this squid comes by lane splitting at a good 45MPH on a 2-stroke dirtbike (T-shirt and shorts, no helmet), as soon as he gets to the painted line the light turns green and he pulls it up into a wheelie. He then proceeds to ride it out and cross 2 lanes (uneven pavement in a construction zone) he finally sets it down in the turning lane for I-95 south. He leans it over and hits the cloverleaf at ~ 50MPH and I lose sight of him. It just happens that I'm taking the same route home, so I just chill and follow the speedlimit. A few miles down the road I see flashing lights, when I get up there I find an FHP Officer standing next to the dirtbike and the rider sitting on the pavement with his hands behind his back.

WTF would posess someone to ride an unlighted dirtbike on a congested highway, without any gear, at night.

All I could to was :twofinger

·
Registered
157 Posts
:eek:wned

LOL serves him right.

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Ah well, thats what he gets for riding like an idiot.

Hey Eskimo, im laughin my ass off watching your avatar. Isn't that the clip of that newbie on a ducati. He pulls out of the garage and just dumps it and starts yelling NO NO NO!! Bwahahaha! I laugh everytime i see that. I still kinda feel bad for the poor guy though. :twofinger

·
Registered
549 Posts
Inky24 said:
Hey Eskimo, im laughin my ass off watching your avatar. Isn't that the clip of that newbie on a ducati. He pulls out of the garage and just dumps it and starts yelling NO NO NO!! Bwahahaha! I laugh everytime i see that. I still kinda feel bad for the poor guy though. :twofinger
Actually, I fell bad for the Ducati.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Inky24 said:
Ah well, thats what he gets for riding like an idiot.

yeah, its funny but sad. reminds me of tryin to do a stoppie!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Originally Posted by 00600
sitting at a light checking my voicemail and this squid comes by
All I could to was
Casket Crew said:
pot calling the kettle.... :twofinger
No shit...he's a squid for what he did, and the guy watching it is a squid for checking his phone while riding.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
How is the poster a squid? He never said he was on a bike.......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts