Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, that's pretty much it. HEY! Whadaya expect when there aren't many other threads? :D

·
Registered
419 Posts
"I rode my bike. It was fun."

It simply doesn't get any more simple than this folks.

lol........too funny. It's like the first day of school when everybody is all quiet because nobody wants to be the first one to say something.

·
Super Moderator
9,239 Posts
Man, I hope it was fun, otherwise why would you buy it? :D

Yeah, mine is fun to ride too. ;)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
oh yeah, i gotta go around town in a cage and get to watch all the other riders. damn this sucks. im actually lookin forward to ridin the 2fiddy again. gotta fix the gixxer!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I had fun riding tonight too !!!

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
I rode today too, lost my left fairing on the highway;flew off when I was catching up to a cruiser. I heard something rattling but just wanted to keep on riding so when I sped up it caught wind and flew off and snapped on the bottom. So I am reparing as we speak (sigh)

·
Registered
175 Posts
I rode my bike today too. It wasn't fun. It was raining, I mean really raining. It felt like I was being hit by hail. It hurt. It only last about 10 minutes. That was good. I was soaked. That was bad.

·
Registered
179 Posts
cole said:
I rode my bike today too. It wasn't fun. It was raining, I mean really raining. It felt like I was being hit by hail. It hurt. It only last about 10 minutes. That was good. I was soaked. That was bad.
Wow! That made me tired.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I dreamed about riding my bike last night..... it was a fun dream...

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
I rode on the afternoon, my butt hurt after 1 hour and a half, and then it started raining, so I came home and...

I don't know, can't remember...

Duh! Can't remember 'cause I did nothing...

·
Banned
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Gixxer_Six2003 said:
Oh yea, I am going to ride my bike today, and it will be fun.
Ditto.
:D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts