·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Bro, I was soo about to say how much of a ******* u was. :lol :lol
Thank god u were jokin. I could see u doin that though :lol

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Shit, if I had the money, I'd build a truck like that. It just looks mean as hell.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
the black one is nice man...the red one is a bit overboard plus it has an extra set of DOORS!! lol...i seen a Expidetion yesterday on the way to the shop that was as high as that red thing...the funniest part was it was a 4x4 but had no front driveshaft....can we say all show and no go? :) i like your truck better anyways man, is that the 5.4L or the PSD

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Reckless01 said:
the red one is a bit overboard plus it has an extra set of DOORS!! lol...
I was wondering if anyone was going to catch that :lol

i seen a Expidetion yesterday on the way to the shop that was as high as that red thing...the funniest part was it was a 4x4 but had no front driveshaft....can we say all show and no go? :)
Yeah, the driveshafts for trucks this big have to be custom made...A nice one like that will never see offroad anyway...

i like your truck better anyways man, is that the 5.4L or the PSD
Thanks...Mine is the Triton 5.4...

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
yea thats a big ass truck man....i dunno what the hell you would do with it...good luck pullin a boat lol...imagine seeing that tyin up the boat ramp :)

·
Registered
765 Posts
bigkawi said:
well the daddy is here
Lonestar needs to hire a new welder, those ladder-frame welds SUCK! Interesting that the rich guy (owner) has had it for such a short period of time and already selling. I bet that engine struggles to turn those tires over. I cant imagine trying to turn that beast around (U-turn) at a traffic light. :eek:

These kind of creations always go back to the 'ol saying - 'just because you CAN do it does not mean you SHOULD'. I prefer LB's truck over the behemoth any day. As always, I am more of a 'function' over 'form' type of guy.

p.s. Imagine the hangar you would have to build to house that monster...or are you going to keep your $100k toy outside and let it get hailed on? :twofinger

1 - 12 of 12 Posts