Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the road test this morning at the South MATC class, passed with no deductions (and a 96% on the written) :) I was suprised that the whole class passed, now there'll be 11 more people going out and buying new Harleys :p I plan to get to the DMV on thurs to make it all official, so if you see a custom F3 (read: rashed) at night, it's me baby!

Chris

·
Registered
401 Posts
Congradulations. I just passed my MSF Class at Matc south on June 13th. I got a 98% on the written portion but had 5 points taken off on U turns. I am not very good at them but have been practicing in a parking lot by my house and I seem to be getting better at it. Did you have your class with Tom and Fred?

Also for your information the DMV on 60th and loomis RD is open till 6 or 6:30, tonight so You might be able to get it tonight yet.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congradulations. I just passed my MSF Class at Matc south on June 13th. I got a 98% on the written portion but had 5 points taken off on U turns. I am not very good at them but have been practicing in a parking lot by my house and I seem to be getting better at it. Did you have your class with Tom and Fred?

Also for your information the DMV on 60th and loomis RD is open till 6 or 6:30, tonight so You might be able to get it tonight yet.
Good job! I had Pete and Larry for teachers. Thanks for the heads up on the DMV, I'll see if I can get out of work early here to get out to the Grange DMV (open until 6:45 accoring to the website).

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Congrats :)

Please, ride safe and keep your head on, it hurts when it gets detached ;)

·
Registered
401 Posts
calculusballer said:
Good job! I had Pete and Larry for teachers. Thanks for the heads up on the DMV, I'll see if I can get out of work early here to get out to the Grange DMV (open until 6:45 accoring to the website).
No problem. I am happy to help.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats

Please, ride safe and keep your head on, it hurts when it gets detached
Thanks man, I've dumped the bike once and a few of the guys here know about it, but luckally it was a small error/crash so I lived to learn about it. Thank God I was wearing my gear... I have no plans on skimping on it on those 90deg days, I love my skin too much!

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Congrats Chris. Now you have no more reasons to not go riding with us! Sounds like Tony will be picking up his 750 this week too maybe, so the whole gang shall be riding again.

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Yea I won't skimp on gear either, I was down once and it helped me out big time. A girl once asked me how much gear I wear and I told her and she goes "oh, your dedicated", I was like "dedicated at saving my own ass"

Tom.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
calculusballer said:
I took the road test this morning at the South MATC class, passed with no deductions (and a 96% on the written) :) I was suprised that the whole class passed, now there'll be 11 more people going out and buying new Harleys :p I plan to get to the DMV on thurs to make it all official, so if you see a custom F3 (read: rashed) at night, it's me baby!

Chris

Congrats! Its passing MSF week! I got 100%'s on both ( on sunday), but I am an over achiever. I was made official yesterday at the DMV myself....woot woot...my M is soooooooo purty.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Congrats Chris! I told ya you'd have no problems passing! :nice

·
Registered
401 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
Congrats! Its passing MSF week! I got 100%'s on both ( on sunday), but I am an over achiever. I was made official yesterday at the DMV myself....woot woot...my M is soooooooo purty.
Congradulation to you also sexNstillettos.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
You might want to put the pipe down now that you are on the road with two wheels and very little road experience. Just my take on it....

·
Registered
401 Posts
As far as I go I take secondary roads. I stay away from HWY 100, 76th street or any other main roads. I lived in milwaukee all of my life I know how to get around by using mostly all side streets. I always wear my gear and take it nice and easy. Also when I have time I go to a parking lot and practice the things they taught me in MSF

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You might want to put the pipe down now that you are on the road with two wheels and very little road experience. Just my take on it....
Lol believe it or not, but that's a corn cob tobacco pipe I bought a few years ago for $3.49 at Osco Drug. In that pic I'm smoking some SuperValue pipe tobacco I got for $1.79... no weed/crack there man I don't (or at least haven't) touched the stuff. I ride the F3 sober! I ride my BMX when I'm toasted on cheap beer :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts