5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I turned it into one.

Click it

Attachments

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
mmm panoramic-alicous damn fine looking scenery! :)

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Nice photo. I just got back from Kauai, hope to post some photos up for it later.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I did that before to some pics I took up in the mountains in tenn.It was pretty sweet!

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Krazy Hawaiian said:
awww wheres the neighbors dog? :eek:nfloor turn the dam date gizmo off! sooooo n00bish havin the date plastered all over.... nice pics tho, looks like dualsport heaven!

There's dirt roads all through that valley.That's why I'm going to sell that money pit VTX and get me a BMW Dakar

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
cool! I wish I still had my DR440 :a2 That bike was awesome.

This was before it got the Factory Connection USD forks and shock from my buddy that runs a outlet for them here. Oh ya the big bore kit from white bros wasnt on it either.... just the baja designs lighting kit. (it was a full off road bike to start)

Attachments

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
nice pics (pic)

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Krazy Hawaiian said:
cool! I wish I still had my DR440 :a2 That bike was awesome.

This was before it got the Factory Connection USD forks and shock from my buddy that runs a outlet for them here. Oh ya the big bore kit from white bros wasnt on it either.... just the baja designs lighting kit. (it was a full off road bike to start)

that's a nice bike...........the chick seems to be a little pale though........being from the land of the sun and all.
:lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts