Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My man traded my textile pants for a larger size and I realized that i didn't have enough jeans that fit since gaining weight. i also realized that the jacket is hot without tank tops and the bra straps itch something horrid. Lastly... I cannot carry heels around in my bags all day and the boots hurt for walking... so I had the perfect excuse to go shopping!!!! jeans, cute flip flops and lots of tops with bras built it. What do you wear under your motorcycle gear??? I also notice that textile jackets are sticky when the liner isn't in... is leather actually more comfortable?

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Isn't that fun!!! hee hee

I wear sports bras under my jacket when going riding, riding. I need the support for my "girls" and it is more comfortable than a regular bra. If I am going riding with friends out to eat or with the b/f, I wear a cute top (halter usually) because it is quite hot here now a days in good ole Flariduh LOL I do have tons of tops with the built in bras too--they are quite comfortable as well.

As for leather being more comfortable, I do wear it but now just started wearing my mesh jacket again, it's so much cooler but I want to get a better mesh as I have a Mc Joe Rocket jacket.

Glad that you got a cool shopping spree though!! ;-)

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Any excuse to go shopping is a good excuse...!!!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I wear tank tops under my leather jacket. I have boobs small enough also that if I don't want to wear a bra, I don't have to! Thank God for small boobies!! I don't like textile just because it doesn't protect like leather does. As for my leather track pants, I just wear v-strings and that's it. Even biker shorts are to hot.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
ZXXX6RN said:
Any excuse to go shopping is a good excuse...!!!
i'll take you shopping anytime... :neener

·
Twitter @eloquenceinc
1,733 Posts
japbike said:
I just wear v-strings and that's it
And here I thought i was being slack for thinking of just wearing underwear alone under the pants. Nice to know it's not just me...I can't figure out any leggings thin enough to wear under skintight leather.

But my leathers are not even the perforated ones i wanted so I might as well roll up a soft pair of pants to change into when I get where I am going unless i plan to slow bake in them all day.
I wear whatever blouse i felt like putting on for the day. Could be a mesh marina, flyaway blouse, baby tee, whatever...And NY & Company or Frederick's tanks with built in brassieres are as necessary to a wardrobe as butter is to bread... :phatyo I wear my earrings, I wear my necklace, and I wear my boots too.

Fzzy you need to find boots you CAN walk up and down in all day for the days you are riding a lot. I tried on a lot of boots in Atlanta and ONLY Alpinestars SMX boots (smx plus, smx 3) were comfortable...the rest were tough like rocks. I can actually walk around the house or street in mine without feeling like i'm walking on concrete...

Then again you probly are wearing women's shoes, i have heard they make the women's clothing to a lower quality standard, so maybe they do that with the boots too...I wear men's boots.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Brownilus said:
And here I thought i was being slack for thinking of just wearing underwear alone under the pants. Nice to know it's not just me...I can't figure out any leggings thin enough to wear under skintight leather.
Heck no hun! You're not being slack you're being smart. I just got back from a road trip down to Florida (on the bike) and all I wore was a v-string under my track pants and a tiny little spaghetti string top under my leather jacket. It was to damn hot and humid to wear anything else. 1000+ miles one way in 85*+ heat, forget it! I was lucky I even put on undies! HA!

They have biker shorts for riding pants, but why bother. If they fit you correctly, you shouldn't have to wear any leggings.

·
Registered
832 Posts
i normally wear a normal bra, tshirt, sweat shirt, jacket and jeans and my new pretty joe rocket boots that are comfy for walking. dont really care what other people think how i look well only my husband

1 - 8 of 8 Posts