Sport Bikes banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is kind of an akward issue, but here it is. My girlfriend and I just started having sex recently, (well it was my first time, not hers) but anyways. We both live with the parents for now, so between her folks, her sister, and my parents etc. and work its kind of a pain in the ass to get 'alone' time. Usually when we are alone its like one of us is on the lookout to make sure her parents arent walking in the room on us. So up until recently weve just done everything except sex. So its kind of new to me still so im still having the "first time" nervousness for some reason. Last night we were about to get it on, and then I realized I had left my door open upstairs.. so I stop to get dressed, and run upstairs to shut the door... my mom takes the opportunity to walk downstairs to feed the fucking cat (meanwhile my gf is frantically trying to get dressed) needless to say it was sort of a mood killer/ heart attack situation. Anyways I go back downstairs and were about to get to it.. and NOTHING i wanted to, it just killed the mood, and I just couldnt make myself horny. I swear im horny as a fuckin demon 23 hours a day, but when it actually counts something always comes up (like my mom almost walking in on us) , or ill get all nervous about it etc.. and it just kills the mood. Its like I get the 'butterflies in the stomach' feeling but worse, and it just kills the mood. Aside from drinking myself into obliviousness before sex does anyone have any ideas on how to calm myself the fuck down?

·
What are you looking at?
64 Posts
In that particular situation, I don't see any way for you to make the situation less stressful other than to choose an alternate location for your "alone" time. Anytime you live with other people, there is a chance of getting caught. Some people get turned on by this, and some get overly paranoid. If you want to continue having sex, try to find an alternate location, like a friend's house, or use your car. Both options have their drawbacks, but you just have to figure out how much you really want it. It's just something you'll have to deal with until you live on your own.

·
Cool and Refreshing
703 Posts
Just do like I use to do back in the day, go and get a hotel room early in the day and just hump like crazy until the next mornin, and as far as you being horny 23 hours a day:lolthats just normal.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Solitude said:
This is kind of an akward issue, but here it is. Aside from drinking myself into obliviousness before sex does anyone have any ideas on how to calm myself the fuck down?
Just calm the fuck down ~ Go somewhere comfortable, quiet, private and (preferably) nice. Choose a place where you are unlikely to be interrupted. Doing it at your house or your g/f's does not seem to be working well. How about a friend's house or apartment with no parents living there, or go to a very secluded spot somewhere; i.e. park, lake, river, or stream.

Don't think too much about how nervous you are, relax and take a deep breath. This should be something you WANT to do.

Spend a long time kissing and caressing your girlfriend. "Foreplay" is important and the more there is of it, the better.

Just try to relax and enjoy ~ :)

·
Registered
380 Posts
Just stop trying to hide it. That's what I did. Freaked the shit out of my parents when they caught me railing my girlfriend. They gave me my privacy after that. (this has been quite a few years ago, but I will never forget the looks on their faces)

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
what are you so nervous about?? you've already popped your cherry??

Go get a hotel--that's what I did with my first b/f--plenty of alone time!!

And don't be doing all that drinking...that won't help sex one bit--you and her won't enjoy your whiskey dick!!

Sorry so blunt but that's just the way it is.................:)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Some advice from me to yous. Some Hotels rent by the hour............ However they do tend to be a bit on the dirty side and youll probably have to kick some wide eyed crackhead out of your room...........

·
Registered
119 Posts
Definately relax about it. Keep in mind that if you DID get caught, it's no big deal and like SpeedJunky said, they will probably give you LOTS of privacy afterwards and give you something funny to remember! Sex is a natural thing and if they don't know about it yet, then you wouldn't be here!

The other options listed are good ones too. I'm sure you have close friends that would understand if you asked to "borrow" their apartment or house for some alone time. I don't know if your age is a factor since it's not listed, but regardless of how old you are, I'm sure you know how to get private things done when the need arises! ;)

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Yeah, I'm up for the car idea. Just go park somewhere, a car can be just as romantic as a bed covered in rose petals, it's all about you and her, it doesn't matter where you do it, as long as it means something to the both of you. Also you do need to engage in foreplay, I know you're anxious to "get your dick wet" but just take your time with her, she will appreciate you much more for it, she might even appreciate it enough to let you "experiment" (I'll leave that up to your own imagination)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Tug one off before your g/f comes over and that loosen ya up a bit. As for where....dude the world is your oyster....i've done it on fire halls, in front of a bank, in a garbage shute room, back of car, front of car, drive-in theatre, pool shed, hot tub, bar broom closet, movie theatre handicap washroom....I probably missed a few but needless to say there's alot of semi- :bananafu: private places out there. :bananafu:

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Do it standing up. That way you can act like you're giving her the heimlich or something.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
kazlab67 said:
Do it standing up. That way you can act like you're giving her the heimlich or something.
hahaha, or go ultimate low key style and cut a whole in her pants, just have her sit on your lap with your pants unzipped, and slide in through the slit in the pants, you can both be fully clothed, so when someone comes in you can just pretend she's sitting in your lap.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
UGA Dave said:
Just do like I use to do back in the day, go and get a hotel room early in the day and just hump like crazy until the next mornin, and as far as you being horny 23 hours a day:lolthats just normal.
Back in the day, I would head out to a golf course during the wee hours and screw like rabbits on the greens. No one is around at 11pm. Just you and the crickets.

Tug one off before your g/f comes over and that loosen ya up a bit.
Someone has been watching the movie, "Something About Mary". ***.

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
firefighter81 said:
hahaha, or go ultimate low key style and cut a whole in her pants, just have her sit on your lap with your pants unzipped, and slide in through the slit in the pants, you can both be fully clothed, so when someone comes in you can just pretend she's sitting in your lap.

Go a step further than this, holes are kinda noticable, have her wear a skirt.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Hey Big15 you also are in PA, go get the boy a room!
Stay away from the houses cause that just adds the to nerves. If old enough go get a room, if not go park the car somewhere nice and put on some nice music. Not that headbaning or hip hop stuff. Try some Marvin Gaye. Ask rsixxy or speedmom for other music choices.(ladies point of view). You could also try one of those adult video places because they sometimes have viewing rooms where couples can go in and lock the door for privacy. Don't forget the condems boy, because kids shouldn't be having kids.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bipolar said:
Hey Big15 you also are in PA, go get the boy a room!
Stay away from the houses cause that just adds the to nerves. If old enough go get a room, if not go park the car somewhere nice and put on some nice music. Not that headbaning or hip hop stuff. Try some Marvin Gaye. Ask rsixxy or speedmom for other music choices.(ladies point of view). You could also try one of those adult video places because they sometimes have viewing rooms where couples can go in and lock the door for privacy. Don't forget the condems boy, because kids shouldn't be having kids.
hehe, im 24.. so not really a kid. but ya we dont plan on having kids.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Someone has been watching the movie, "Something About Mary". ***.[/QUOTE] :lame

Speaking of ****, you obviously have seen it yourself, and you think that this movie invented 'tuggin one off' before a date... :flipa :headbang

1 - 19 of 19 Posts