Sport Bikes banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
EricKC said:
Someone come ride through the Sprint Campus right NOW and mock me. Watch the speed bumps. Visit all the parking garages until you find my cycle and leave me a note that says how much fun you are having while I was wasting away at work bored to bloody tears.

we could always get a couple peeps together and load your bike on a trailer, then sit around the corner and wait for you to get off work....

now that would be entertainment

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
EricKC said:
I have killer aim throwing my helmet.

heh cyncrvr has killer catching abilities....errrr wait, umm yeah he could catch a helmet too

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
shit no layoffs here but im lookin for new employment...

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
EricKC said:
Heh. I get that all the time.

"You work at Sprint? Do you know John?"

hey do you know zach?

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
EricKC said:
yeah he's an ass.

yeah i think so too. that fucktard was trying to pawn off dog sitting on me :mad:

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
zts gixx said:
That's odd, I've heard he's a pimp. :cool:

you better get your money back, you have been misinformed. i heard he was getting pimped in the slammer by bubba for a weekend

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
zts gixx said:
You don't remember zach telling you all that he killed bubba when he was on lock down? Straight up bitch slapped his ass. :cool: :D

denial is very bad for a person. zach should retain a professional phychiatrist

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
blueyedevil said:
Yep, he also goes by Gayking, and Twinkletoes, and the Masta Dry Humpa. :D

your same antics are getting boring

try some new material shortstop ;)

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
honestly never done the dry humping thing, saw no point in that. but if you manage to accomplish your goal by dry humping then ewwwwwww, gonna have some squishy pants :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.