Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone come ride through the Sprint Campus right NOW and mock me. Watch the speed bumps. Visit all the parking garages until you find my cycle and leave me a note that says how much fun you are having while I was wasting away at work bored to bloody tears.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
well i came tearing thru the sprint campus, but i wasn't hunting for your bike, i was um, er, well, you know

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh.. I missed it :(

I must have been writing my paper instead of working.. as opposed to doing something else instead of working.

No worries about cycle thing.. there are like 15 parking garages here so.. hey at least its on the first floor.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
EricKC said:
Someone come ride through the Sprint Campus right NOW and mock me. Watch the speed bumps. Visit all the parking garages until you find my cycle and leave me a note that says how much fun you are having while I was wasting away at work bored to bloody tears.

we could always get a couple peeps together and load your bike on a trailer, then sit around the corner and wait for you to get off work....

now that would be entertainment

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have killer aim throwing my helmet.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
EricKC said:
I have killer aim throwing my helmet.

heh cyncrvr has killer catching abilities....errrr wait, umm yeah he could catch a helmet too

·
Registered
127 Posts
And everyone wonders why you fuckers at sprint are getting laid off all the time! :D haha *insert double finger smiley*

Thats alright I sit here at Birch telecom and get paid to post so no worries! :p

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Fuscat said:
And everyone wonders why you fuckers at sprint are getting laid off all the time! :D haha *insert double finger smiley*

Thats alright I sit here at Birch telecom and get paid to post so no worries! :p
I've made it through 5 of them damn things. "insert 2 fingers in the air traight up punk rock" here :D

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
zts gixx said:
Hey sweeeet, I sit here and post and get paid by Sprint too. :D Not at the campus though 95th and Metcalf.
Nice at the black towers. I used to work at those too.. had a kick ass window seat that looked down south over metcalf.

Yeah Sprint has laid me off once but they hired be back for a better job and more money. Score.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
shit no layoffs here but im lookin for new employment...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fuscat said:
Sweet. I've just made it through my 4th round of lay offs here so i must be doing something right..
Or they don't really have a clue at what you are doing :p

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hey I have a friend who used to work at Birch, its been maybe a couple years or less. His name is Jeremy he rides too.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Jeremy Mcdonald or he could have went by another name. And no I don't know what he did he was always talking to me on the computer though.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Heh. I get that all the time.

"You work at Sprint? Do you know John?"

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
EricKC said:
Heh. I get that all the time.

"You work at Sprint? Do you know John?"