Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently puchased a pair of Teknic Violator II boots, and they are great but because of the large sole and the thick toe I cant get the boot between the peg and the shifter. Does anyonehave any suggestions on boots that provide good protection yet have a smaller profile?

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Rideing boots take some geting used to.Give it some time and before long you will feel nakid without them.

On the other hand SIDI makes some cruzier freindly type boots that do not offer the same protection.

·
Registered
183 Posts
nig said:
It can probably be adjusted some, you'll have to thread that small rod behind it.

Exactly - Undo the locknuts on either end of the shift rod. Then you can spin the rod, which adjusts the lever up and down.

Scott :nerd

·
Registered
304 Posts
Violators are great boots, I have a pair, and the boots that give you the necessary protection are all made in a similar manner to them. If you were to go to a "lower profile" boot, you would be comprimising protection for your feet. As you get used to the boots, it will get easier, and if you adjust the shifter a little bit, I think you'll be happy with them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts