Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
yes i do. i'm not going to give it to you though. gamecopyworld will though. or you can fix your EXE yourslef. its not hard. google it.

no-cd cracks are a touchy subject on most "legit" message boards. this would be one of those "legit" boards. by asking you put the board itself at risk. after you read this you should pm a mod to have it deleted.

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
FOR SHAAAAAAAAAAAME

do not use the internet for that! THAT IS ILLEGAL...

yeah gamecopy world for your ligitimate backup.

·
Owned by marriage
1,190 Posts
DAMN YOU!!!!

jk

at least the other 98.9998954231314674687% of SBN still loves you!

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Last time I used gamecopy world, I got hit with a nasty little virus, but I will try google & see if anything useful comes up.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Or you can just buy the game. Not that expensive anymore. Paid $10 at Wal-Mart for it. Same for Jedi Academy.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oni said:
Or you can just buy the game. Not that expensive anymore. Paid $10 at Wal-Mart for it. Same for Jedi Academy.
I came across my old CD collection & I found this game. One of my friends had burned me a copy & I never got around to installing until yesterday.

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
there are a few tutorials out there on how to create your own fixed exe. file. i think i may have seen one on afterdawn.com. not sure. i'm at work so i cant really look.

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
Oni said:

Plenty of people who have bought the game use no cd cracks, it means I don't have to search for the damned CD when I play.

·
Registered
169 Posts
ASCI_Blue said:
Plenty of people who have bought the game use no cd cracks, it means I don't have to search for the damned CD when I play.
I usually buy games... but when they require "CD in Drive" I go to GCW and download a NO-CD Crack.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Daemon tools
You make an .ISO file and mount it to a virtual CD drive on your computer. Computer think the cd is in and off you go.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
AEgeus said:
Daemon tools
You make an .ISO file and mount it to a virtual CD drive on your computer. Computer think the cd is in and off you go.

Ehhhhh? gads. You must own Maxtor or western digi..... how many drives ya got? Any extras? I could use another terabyte or so of storage.... :lol

Using someone elses "burned" copy is no different than going into comp USA and frikken stealing the game..... DONT DO IT. Decent games are far and few between and it will only get worse if the game makers dont make there 2 cents worth to make them....

I ALWAYS use a cracked exe. Especially since they make it so fukin hard to copy games today.... with the big bux original in the drive and it EXPLODES you have no way to play your game.... so the no cd trick comes into mind first thing.....

Making a no cd isn't a easy propasition. You need to have more than a basic knowledge of C++ and code writing to make the exe into a working NO CD exe..... Plus you need a way to open the exe... it isn't something the average gamer is capable of... Gamecopy world has tut's on doing it, I've tried many times and never had any luck.... :a2

1 - 13 of 13 Posts