Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Take care now ......
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be leaving SBN this week. I'd like to thank all of you for making SBN great and for all the good times and laughs we've had. I've been on SBN since 2001 and I've seen a lot, good times and bad. I've gotton to know so many people on here like they were friends next door. I sold my TLR yesterday and got keys to my new home on friday. I haven't had much time to be on SBN lately nor ride. The money from the bike is needed elseware for home improvements right now as it only makes sense at this moment. Perhaps down the line a bike may be in my future and I may return some day.

I hope things continue to go well on SBN and for all of you in your lives. Helping each other out and being friendly is what makes SBN great. Keep the trolls away and help each other and the staff out when you can. Be safe and keep the rubber side down. Thanks and good luck!

- Jason

·
Registered
706 Posts
Sorry to see ya go Jason. Don't forget to stop back in sometime. Congratulations on the new home. Sounds like things are well in your life(as long as you get that ticket straightened out, haven't heard any updates on that), and hope they continue that way. Hopefully you'll find riding in your future. Good luck with everything. :beer

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Well once you get fully settled down in your house and have everything fixed up, come back and drop us a line. I hope everything goes well in your life and I am sure you will be riding again someday.

·
Smiley Gladhands
3,050 Posts
Congrats on the home. I am really sorry to see you go. Once you have the time and money, I'm sure you'll be back.

·
Are we not men?
9,017 Posts
Congrats on the house. It will definately change the amount of time/ money available for many things. You'll be back! Maybe sooner than you'd expect. Until then, good luck.

·
Banned
32 Posts
Congratulations on your new home, sorry you had to sell your bike but you are young and have plenty of time to ride again. I bought my first bike (2000 ZX12) 5 years ago when I was 48. I still have it and also bought a 2005 R1 this year. Kid is grown up and living in Pontiac so I have more money now to do mods etc..

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Congratulations Jason and you will be missed.

The next time you want to come up,let me know.

·
Where's my bike???
628 Posts
Congratulations! Just because you don't have a bike doesn't mean you can't lurk the boards. I see posts on here every day from people that don't have a bike. This is only temporary. You will have another bike next year when you refinance.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Jason, sorry to see you go man. Thanks for the help and advice. Best of luck to you and your family!

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
Sorry to see you go brother. You are one of the bulwarks of this site. You can still drop in from time to time!

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
:cheers Congrats on the house bro!!! Hate to see you leave....but stop in from time to time and check in on us and keep us update! I am sure you will return!

·
Believe It or Not........
5,343 Posts
Once the garage is free of boxes you'll get the itching for SOMETHING to put in it.

Hope you come back and visit often!!! :cheers :cheers

·
Take care now ......
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks everyone, it means a lot. BTW, the reckless ticket I got is still pending until August 18th.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Sorry to see you go. Congrats on the new house. Hopefully you will be able to return to rideing someday.

-Wes

1 - 20 of 31 Posts