Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here is my question is there anything to look out for this one is in mint condition with about 10,3xx miles on it it runs great I have not taken it for a test drive yet. Oh it has a two brothers slipon and I was told most likley stock jetting in the carb. Oh and what are the best mods aka full exhuast system. Is there anything I can do to the ignition system I have not found very much for the 99 model. Any help would be great thanks.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I don't know much about mods or ignition but as far as reliability, In one issue of Motorcyclist some guy in California had gotten 250,000 miles out of his and it was still running great. If you take care of them they will run forever.

·
Registered
3 Posts
congrats, i just picked up my old cbr 900 rr from the kid i sold it to he put 42 miles on it in 2 years, i sold it to him for $6000 and bought it back for $1600 he said it didnt run, so i bought it and found out that i was just out of gas, what a steel. you will love the bike. be good to it and it will be good to you. later

·
Registered
708 Posts
Our of ?Gas? HAHAHA.......Tell him to much air in the fuel. Congrats to both of you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts