Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bodydropcbr6 said:
damn i thought you droped the sportbike thats cool as hell though and why are you having trouble with wheelies again
I can do them on the Quad no prob, but when it comes to the bike I worry about fucking it up. I am in the process of getting a stunt bike, and then things will change :phatyo

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
I was hoping to see a couple of pics of the John Deere mower being stunted.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Pics Look Good. You Should Try Some Wheelies On The Lawn Mower So You Can Loosen -up And Then Try On The Bike.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
szamudio said:
Pics Look Good. You Should Try Some Wheelies On The Lawn Mower So You Can Loosen -up And Then Try On The Bike.

I do them on both, somedays I just feel like beating on the quad :banana

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
i might do it after i get financially set again and after all this accident stuff clears, i had a blast on that recon tho!! i was watching a videotape of me doing stuff, and thought to myself "i was getting pretty good, i should get one and start doing it again"

:bitchslap :lao :eek:nfloor wrong topic....this post was meant for my thread about stunting four wheelers

·
Registered
271 Posts
Im in the same boat, no problem doing wheelies on my quad, but when it comes to my bike, I dont want to reck.

·
Banned
2,680 Posts
bodydropcbr6 said:
damn i thought you droped the sportbike thats cool as hell though and why are you having trouble with wheelies again

Good one, ya jinxed him :eek:nfloor

1 - 16 of 16 Posts