Sport Bikes banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's hear it guys- who is your NHL team? Any thoughts on who will be the team to beat after two years?

·
Registered
743 Posts
No idea about who is going to be where with teams buying players cointracts out, but I would suspect the usual; Red Wings, Avalanche .... Personally I am Blues fan.

·
Super Duper Paratrooper
378 Posts
ok gents just settle down, this season and stanley cup are already spoken for my my Sabres!! YEAH! You know it....Ok they suck BUT I've taken them all the way to the stanley cup and won on NHL 2K5 on xbox, does that count for anything? I guess I should add, I had to do some heavy trading to get some snipers on my team but hey the jersey still said Sabres!

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
I don't know if we can accurately predict really anything now. I'll go with the local favorites though (in spirt of my brother!)

·
Registered
910 Posts
One time I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out.

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hopefully some of the proposed rule changes will be adopted and the game will take on more of the speed of the international leagues. i.e. eliminate the red line, touchback off-sides, tighter jerseys, shoot-out after OT. Let's go Devils!!! I'm wondering if Scott Stevens will play or retire?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm originally from CT, so it seems like I followed the Whalers down here, where they became the Hurricanes.

At least their jerseys aren't embarassing anymore. :lao

·
Banned
2,680 Posts
NHL Hockey is Finished. :bitchslap

·
Registered
55 Posts
i was a northstars fan but then they left to dallas and i became a nordiques/avs fan and now we have the wild but i still like the avs as well.

·
Banned
2,680 Posts
gixernut said:
Please don't say such things. :)
Yeah, unfortunately I think it might be true. Local hockey is more fun to watch anyways. Go Komets :cheers

·
Registered
210 Posts
arr syx said:
i was a northstars fan but then they left to dallas and i became a nordiques/avs fan and now we have the wild but i still like the avs as well.
I was in Minnesota when the Avs played the Wild in the playoffs. Avs won, so I was happy to be amongst all my Wild loving family members. Some day, I will see the Avs at home.

AHL is like watching amateurs on race day. When you finally see the pros, you can't believe how much faster they are.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Travis71902 said:
NHL Hockey is Finished. :bitchslap
i'll probably never watch it again unless the peeps i'm with insist...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Just found out a nephew is playing varsity hockey. Might have to check that out. Can't be any worse than AHL, and I'll actually have someone to root for.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I gotta go with my Stars. Realistically I ain't making any predictions until the rosters get sorted out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts