Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is supposed to be in the regional section.. but nobody reads it, so I'm breakin the rules on purpose and will face the consequences..

Currently, on LI, NY.. The weather is fuckin spectamazingacular, and it is too good not to go riding.. The few I ride with are at work, so if any of you NY fockers are down for a ride, LET ME KNOW!. I'm willing to go anywhere, I have nothin but ridin to do all day long.. Mods, let this get some view time before you move it. lol

:squid
STICKITTODAMAN!!

·
Registered
833 Posts
ARe you kidding me? Its hot as balls in Jersey. Last time I went riding, I left my house at 6 AM to beat the heat. By noon I was actually feelin' kinda faint headed from the heat and humidity. This weather sucks ass.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh man..its bright sun, not too humid.. stop bitchin boy.. get on the bike!!:)

·
Gonna go far on my GSX-R!
2,238 Posts
pwang said:
ARe you kidding me? Its hot as balls in Jersey. Last time I went riding, I left my house at 6 AM to beat the heat. By noon I was actually feelin' kinda faint headed from the heat and humidity. This weather sucks ass.
:eek:nfloor hahahahaha!

dude thats the funniest thing ive ever heard. come down to texas to learn about humidity. :lao

·
Registered
65 Posts
on the way to work today, i passed one of those digital bank signs said the temp was 102 degrees. i still rode my 52mi to work. :headbang imo it's never to hot to ride.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
If any you Yankee fans come up north, let me know, I'm up for a ride.

(Just don't bring your Yankee baseball caps to Boston.)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Dam the heat, I will be at Buttonwillow at 7am. Fastrack riders track day. 102F predicted, 40% Humidity. I feel sorry for my tires!

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts