Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Human After All
4,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Left turn, 20mph, gravel/something in road, lowside, writeoff, road rash ugh.

Torn on what bike to get next, got $6400 for the FJR, could get another just like it, could get a newer model...

Kind of eyeing a 2010 Honda NT700V as a neat "something different" bike

How's everyone?

·
Banned
823 Posts
You ok man? Sorry to hear of your get off really like those fjrr's I'm considering one myself.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wow sorry to hear that.
How about the Honda VFR1200?

Take care,
-Mark

·
Registered
185 Posts
Torn on what bike to get next, got $6400 for the FJR, could get another just like it, could get a newer model...

Kind of eyeing a 2010 Honda NT700V as a neat "something different" bike
Sorry to hear about the Feej. The NT700V is about as close as you can get to a FJR-Lite in the US. Really nice bikes and Honda reliability. The only other bikes similar with luggage are Guzzi, Chinese, (CFmoto 650GT), or older Hondas like the Pacific Coast.

Good luck with the bike hunting.

·
Human After All
4,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You ok man? Sorry to hear of your get off really like those fjrr's I'm considering one myself.
Yeah, mostly healed up except the scabs I can't stop picking and some soreness in the shoulder I landed on. I'll be fine in the long run.

Wow sorry to hear that.
How about the Honda VFR1200?

Take care,
-Mark
The VFR1200 never caught my attention, I've had two VFR800s, great bikes but hard to find just the right one (aka one that already has all the Honda pannier/top case and the like with it for a good price)

I ended up getting the NT700V I was looking at after all

1 - 7 of 7 Posts