Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...all the nice people that I met out at Moroso today! You guys are Da Bomb! :dblthumb

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Who did you meet...??? I got some good pics of people out there... you know, HAMG, Alf, Frankie.... and the others... I forgot their names.

Actually Snow really appreciates you guys coming out there and supporting them. I hope you enjoyed the burgers and dogs....

:):):)

Alfie... got a few good ones of you too. I almost got the one where you were sleeping. But... you woke up before I snapped the pic.

·
I rock
1,664 Posts
Onetrick said:
Alfie... got a few good ones of you too. I almost got the one where you were sleeping. But... you woke up before I snapped the pic.

yes I noticed that.... :beer

·
Registered
302 Posts
I was going to go... but it was crazy hot. :eek: and it rained :(

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We didn't see rain until we got back to Broward county...

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
We are home now.... they both finished their races and they did darn good.

Toad finished 12 and Snow finished 17 out of 23.

The second race we thought toad finished 5th.

It was friggin so hot out there.... there was a slight breeze, but my gawd it was stiffling.

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad to hear that the team did well! :dblthumb

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Awesome! We tried to go but it was expensive just to spectate :mad:

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
The spectating crowd was amazingly large. The price was definately pricey. It sucks that even the riders have to pay to get in. We knew you wanted to be there though... Thanks for calling.

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Onetrick said:
The spectating crowd was amazingly large. The price was definately pricey. It sucks that even the riders have to pay to get in. We knew you wanted to be there though... Thanks for calling.
:cheers :beer

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
I only took people pics on Sunday... here are some of them. I have yesterdays pics at home and will post them later.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
A couple more.

Attachments

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
Yea it was super hot and thanks again for showing up! It SUCKS that they rape you to get in THAT'S THE ONE THING I HATE! Think about this I pay for my license yearly, then I pay to practice and I pay for each race. Then on top of all that I still have to pay to get in, it's highway robbery. I'm going to send them an email today to voice my concerns, not that it will do anything because it's all about the all mighty dollar!

McHenry the sponsor said "we want this to be a show case, a family affair" but shit if you have to pay $20.00 to get in for yourself and then what ever the cost is for the children over 12 you are out of pocket a bunch! Let's not even talk about buy food at these events, a burger is like $7.00! Thanks god that OT, Princess and MannnnnDDDDAAAAA hooked us up with some fine charred mammal flesh both day's GREAT JOB LADIES!!

All it was a good time hanging with all the peeps! and thanks again for the support!

:)

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Snowman said:
Thanks god that OT, Princess and MannnnnDDDDAAAAA hooked us up with some fine charred mammal flesh both day's GREAT JOB LADIES!!

All it was a good time hanging with all the peeps! and thanks again for the support!

:)
Anytime dude...just sorry that we couldn't make it on Monday...

And ladies Thanks for the food on Sunday! You all are truly the best! :dblthumb

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
They are on the home computer. At lunch I am going to get them to post up this afternoon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts