Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a dealer in Ohio that sold me 2 Bombardier Outlander XT's for over $2000 less than my local stealership. I got one green and one red one. that look like this:

Attachments

·
Registered
539 Posts
What'd ya need two for? Send one to me! :lol

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Thats cool, will they ship it to your local place or you have to pick the up?

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
:bitchslap :blowingup :surprised

When will they be here?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I need to find a place with a loading dock/ or fork lift to unload them for me and have them shipped there.

They ship out monday, arrive here in about 2 weeks.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Have them shipped to the work site and use thier forklift and then just ride them home.

Or Perry has a hoist in the shop.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will it unload a crate off a semi trailer?

I though about the work thing, I need to ask them monday how much is entailed in assembly. They never opened the crates, thats one reason why they sell cheap, no labor time invested in them. Don't know if there is coolant/oil or anything.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
They should come in two crates like the ones at Hartly.I don't know if a semi would fit deep enough in the shop though.I know a tractor will go in,it would depend on where they are located on the trailer.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think I'm going to try the site, I'll ask the General on Monday morning if I could get one of his laborers to unload it with a zoomboom (only his Union labor is allowed near the equipment)

I just need to find a trailer to buy. I'd rather do the uncrating and assembly at home. And I'll need one to drive them around aryways.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
New or used trailer.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not sure never shopped for one, Don't have much money left.... Its a trailer used should be plenty good. What kind of help could it need, a couple $10 bearings?

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
I'll ask Perry if he knows where one is.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Nice falco. I've been looking at buying a four-wheeler, all I need now is money! :(

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
falco said:
:neener :neener Rotax Power beats them all!;

Rotax builds some of the worlds best 4 strokes Even ATK and KTM uses them KTM only on rare occasion for new designs.... ATK is one of the most expensive dirtbikes in existance.... like a Ducatti but all assembled in USA.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts