Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just addaed a brand new 02 rc to my list. 3 miles on it. this bike is tha nutts...mang. any input, break in ,upgrades ,anything is welcome from yous that have em. :beer
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,025 Posts
You suck major butt.

That's an awsome bike though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,025 Posts
You should send Blade-Runner a PM or e-mail,he just bought one a while back and if anyone knows where and what the best upgrades for a bike are,it would be him.

He can't own one for a week without changeing something.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,767 Posts
congrat's on the new bike. I had a set of arrow pipes w/pc on mine, also some braided lines on the brakes, and a must have is some framesliders.
 

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
Joined
·
8,369 Posts
Did you say it's a NEW 02 with 3 miles on it?? Why doesn't that make any sense to me haha. If you got a dealer leftover from 02 how much did you get off from the dealer???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,025 Posts
Spike

the new vid rocks dude
 

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
Joined
·
8,369 Posts
I'm glad you like it :) I've got others that I'm going to put up every week or two. Several of cats lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,390 Posts
Welcome to the club bumpyknuckles. Two mods you may want to look into are the flapper valve mod and the pair valve mod. Other mods that I feel are a must are the frame sliders and an after market exhaust. Leaving stock pipes on a twin is a sin. Let that baby breathe man!!!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,025 Posts
Yes,by all means let her breath.......D&D's sound so good on that bike.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys,ill be getting a set of sato cans, and definatly sliders.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jake said:
Welcome to the club bumpyknuckles. Two mods you may want to look into are the flapper valve mod and the pair valve mod. Other mods that I feel are a must are the frame sliders and an after market exhaust. Leaving stock pipes on a twin is a sin. Let that baby breathe man!!!! :D

what are the flapper valve mod and thepair mod? someone else told me the same thing.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,390 Posts
bumpyknuckles said:
what are the flapper valve mod and thepair mod? someone else told me the same thing.
Here ya go....

Flapper Valve Mod: Link

Pair Valve Mod: Link
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
241 Posts
Sweeet.... CONGRATS MAN!!! I am going to get an '05 when I get back from Iraq.. 17 days and a wake up!!! Whooo hoooo!!! I cannot wait to carve up some curves!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ASharpMind said:
Sweeet.... CONGRATS MAN!!! I am going to get an '05 when I get back from Iraq.. 17 days and a wake up!!! Whooo hoooo!!! I cannot wait to carve up some curves!!!
good deal. ill be headin over there around feb...i think. should be a good deployment.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
iraq
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dont know yet im going to a new group so ........hope to find out soon
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top