Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife just told me tonight that it would be best to serperate right before we are to go away for the week with our kids. <WTF> It's 2:30AM EST & we have to be on the road by 10. I felt like canceling our trip but it would kill my kids so I told the [email protected] that she can stay home with the dog. I told her:

Cee
u
next
tuesday

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
That sucks dude

More power to ya and don't let it ruin the time with your kids.

·
Banned
1,586 Posts
Wow that blows!

did you ask her if she at least felt like a
home wrecking selfish Bitch to do this mere hours before
a planned trip with her kids and you??
Scold (or verbaly abuse ) her into going or she'll be cheating on you...

No, i don't know do what ever seems best

·
Old school fool
5,720 Posts
Let her cheat. Pay a private eye to keep an eye on her while you are gone and it might help your divorce case. It also might stop her from cleaning out the house, tearing up your stuff or otherwise selling all your stuff at a garage sale.

Gee, the more I think about this and the things that could happen, maybe you ought to tell the kids and stay home. Tell them mom will be taking a trip by herself instead and kick her ass out. It's going to be hard on them anyhow and in light of all that they are about to go through, missing a trip is not a big deal. Can your vacation and take care of business.

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
Figures you live in NYC I'd offer to assist with some detective work.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
That's the worse. My parents recently split after nearly 30 years. Yeah, 30 years almost and they split. I think I took it the worse, but I'm sure it didn't exacly bode well with my two younger brothers, youngest being 16 at the time.

Whatever happens, just make sure you keep up with your kids. Make the effort to be with them whenever and ever, but at the same time giving them some space for time with their friends. They'll appreciate it.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Come on in the water's fine! Exactly same spot as I am, although we've been having our problems for years. She's on vacation with our daughter, then I take her next week. You did not see this coming?

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
man I'm sorry.. :( I really am. But have you asked yourself as to why she's doing this? And don't go off on a tangent about "Why, cuz she's a f*cking bitch"! There has to be a reason behind it. Is there anything that you might of done? (And NO I'm not blaming you) Has she been unhappy? Cold? Anything?

I agree with the others that said, do not focus on what she may or may not be doing. Go on this vacation and fun with your kids. Show um a great time!!

As for this statement:
750rider said:
did you ask her if she at least felt like a
home wrecking selfish Bitch to do this mere hours before
a planned trip with her kids and you??
Scold (or verbaly abuse ) her into going or she'll be cheating on you...

No, i don't know do what ever seems best
you Sir are an ass! Plain and simple. No one no matter what they have done, do not NOT deserve verbal abuse. Its abuse in any way shape or form. And how is it that you know she'll be cheating? Just because it may have happened to you, doesn't mean that his wife will be doing it. And just by your answer alone, I can see why it would of happened to you. I really wish that all women of the world could see your answer, so they'll have the heads up and stay the hell away from you. Verbal abuse, Jesus C! What a tool...yea, yell at some one, that works... :rolleyes

·
Registered
773 Posts
let destiny run its cousre

·
Official E-Thug
1,689 Posts
fall next to her with a stack of papers and place a very painful paper cut on her trachea

or just yell at her a lot then tell her to get the fuck out

·
Where's my bike???
628 Posts
Sorry to hear about your mishap! I recommend getting a PI. The detailed information they provide will help you in court with custody & alimony. Do not yell at her as she will only use this against you in the system, which sadly sides with the woman 95% of the time. Your best approach in this matter would be to stay out of her way. Call a lawyer & schedule a consultation. How long have you been married? How old are your children? Does she have any problems that would benefit you in the custody battle "any habits"? Does she drink AT ALL? These are a few of the questions that you will be asked. You will be directed to a qualified PI by an attorney if you chose to go that rout & again, I recommend it. Especially if you have any feelings of her committing adultery.

Look around this site a little to help you understand the system.
http://www.divorcewizards.com/index.html

Click "Surveillance personal/business" here."
http://www.divorcenet.com/Members/sporteous/clickout_frame

Good luck, & no matter what, hold you composure!!!

BSR

·
Banned
1,586 Posts
japbike said:
As for this statement:

you Sir are an ass! Plain and simple. No one no matter what they have done, do not NOT deserve verbal abuse. Its abuse in any way shape or form. And how is it that you know she'll be cheating? Just because it may have happened to you, doesn't mean that his wife will be doing it. And just by your answer alone, I can see why it would of happened to you. I really wish that all women of the world could see your answer, so they'll have the heads up and stay the hell away from you. Verbal abuse, Jesus C! What a tool...yea, yell at some one, that works... :rolleyes
#1 waht crawled up your crack & flourished?
#2 you read alot into things, as to what may or may not have happened to me
so much so perhaps you should work for the Psychic friends network :rolleyes
maybe it gets under your skin because it raises memories for you?

The original poster already alluded to calling his wife a C-unit
imagine that! She tells him hours before a family trip F'off it's over
and he calls her a name, the shock! call the Police! abuse!
People don't even have to yell to be abusive, look at what
his wife did ( if all is true) Tell me that isn't mentaly abussive??
at the least hurtful, stressful & anxiety causing...

tmkreutzer said:
kick her ass out. It's going to be hard on them anyhow and in light of all that they are about to go through, missing a trip is not a big deal.
hanglowejohnson said:
just yell at her a lot then tell her to get the fuck out
now as opposed to these suggestions my suggestion would at least put them
in a car together to spend time, perhaps figure it out.
or get severly angry & have a head on.. I don't know these people
& these issues can explode sometimes, depending on sanities.

So to the original poster: no matter how spiteful it gets if it does or how dark your situation seems Life will get better.

I even said "No, i don't know do whatever seems best" at the end of
my suggestion.
Yet I get heaped with all the text msg'd scolding/abuse :confused:

I now feel traumitized! :lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts