Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
damn i smelled that shit over here. you need to spray your ass or check your pants...... fly somewhere else with that pooter pan :2eek

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
Don't you hate it when you do that and someone comes over to talk to you and you are just sitting there wallowing in your own fecal matter.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nevrsumr22 said:
Don't you hate it when you do that and someone comes over to talk to you and you are just sitting there wallowing in your own fecal matter.
Shit like that happens all the time. Luckily for me, I have a tall executive chair that absorbs most of the funk. Did you ever get around to selling your bike?

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
thelazyone said:
Did you ever get around to selling your bike?
Still have it. Tons of calls but not gone yet. Have people coming to look at it tomorrow. I just put it for sale Monday. The phone rang 10 minutes after the ad was placed. :lol

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Geeze, no wonder everybody has such high post-counts on SBN. I've never seen such post-hoin'

Maybe I'll post a thread about the yummy BBQ chicken sandwich I had for lunch yesterday.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
F&D said:
Maybe I'll post a thread about the yummy BBQ chicken sandwich I had for lunch yesterday.
How was the chicken sandwich? And by the way what's wrong with posting silly threads?

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
thelazyone said:
How was the chicken sandwich?
Quite yummy, thank you. Can't wait to see what the cafe has today.

And by the way what's wrong with posting silly threads?
Who said I was complaining? I'm all about silly threads. I was just commenting on how darn easy it is to post-ho here! :lol

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
F&D said:
Quite yummy, thank you. Can't wait to see what the cafe has today.

Who said I was complaining? I'm all about silly threads. I was just commenting on how darn easy it is to post-ho here! :lol
:beer

·
Like Bing and Bong
795 Posts
Hershey squirts.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts